Sunday, February 19, 2023

Scary phone call, and Line Dancing

Scary phone call, and Line dancing 

Saturday February 11, 2023

This morning we did our normal morning routine. Then I decided to try and find a phone number for YouTube TV customer service. We are trying to change our service location so we can get local channels here in Florida. We still get all our normal TV and things  record that we want, it just records from our Pennsylvania location.
 I found a phone number, and gave them a call. It seemed like it was going to be helpful, but  it can be hard to understand who you're talking to and what they're saying. Which is frustrating, eventually Jim  had to help me explain what we're trying to do. Which was difficult. Then he had transferred us to somebody else and you have to explain everything again. 
Then the phone call took a turn, they started asking all these personal questions. They want  your credit card number and your Social Security number.  Things they should have had already, then we got really freaked out and said NO and hung up. 

Then I ended up calling our bank in Pennsylvania, giving them a heads up what's going on. They checked our account everything was fine. Jim checked it throughout the day everything was fine. It's still really freaked us out for the whole day.

 After that later we had lunch and I got ready to go up from 2:00 to 5:00 they were having Canadian Connection Band playing here and there was going to be line dancing again.  Quite a few people were coming over from Thousand Trails Orlando. So I took the golf cart and left. Hoping to beat the rain. Unfortunately I had to call Jim, because I made a wrong turn and got sort of lost in the campground on which way the building was. 
I had a great time dancing with my people, there's a picture of everyone there was about 10 people in the picture I knew there. 
Then one guy gets his banjo out.
Good picture of Mary and Earl dancing.
Then I drove home in the golf cart about 5:30. My goal was to drive home and not get lost. And not have to call Jim back.  Which I was very successful. 
We had salads with grilled chicken for dinner. And then it started to rain as was predicted by the local weather forecast.


Sunday February 12, 2023

Guess some people call it super bowl Sunday.

Today was quite chilly, rainy and very windy out. At one point I looked out the window at my dining room chair and saw the neighbors awning in front of us blow right up and  over his RV. He had it tied down, but not very well, and it just pulled it right out. I watched him grab a hold of one of the tie downs to hang on to it. I saw him get his phone out to call somebody. Before long a  couple showed up with an older child, they  were trying to help him. Another guy walked across the road too and offered help. There was definitely no putting it back in, one of the arms was bent. The guy eventually ended up getting on a ladder and just taking a knife and cutting it off the RV.  He used the ladder and  took the arms off too. Very expensive lesson.

 While we still were working on finishing our coffee I gave my brother Drew a call,  and we talked for over an hour. Looking forward to spending time up state Pennsylvania with David and Drew this summer.

I like watching Willy Geist Sunday mornings. Then we had breakfast together.

Jim is still not feeling so great and was coughing all day. We watched Neighbors come and go in another site next to us. They're so unlevel and such a long run to the sewer outlet, no one ever has enough sewer hoes. 
We ended up watching Super Bowl later I had made some soup and some healthier oatmeal cookies.

Happy Monday February 13, 2023

It might be happy Monday but, I have nothing, guess that's what we did all day. Enjoyable though.

Happy Valentine's Day Tuesday February 14, đź’•2023

Today after coffee and breakfast I told Jim I got to go for a walk. So I got ready and went outside. 
Our neighbor was out playing with his sewer hose Etc. We chatted for a few minutes he said I was wondering if anybody was alive in there, he never had seen us out and about. Cuz we were in there doing a lot of nothing, LOL I told him how the pollen was killing me and hated to be outside in it. I said I had to go for a walk anyway and get out.  He said they were leaving today.  They were gone when I returned.
When I Was Gone Jim sent his mom flowers for Valentine's Day.
 After my walk I took a shower and we got ready to go out for the day. Decided to go to Old Town Kissimmee. 
First thing when we arrived we saw this couple sitting with two Dobermans. We ended up talking with them for over half an hour. They were RVs to traveling. 
Ended up finding a Shoney's there, we haven't been in one for years and years,  had a quick bite there for lunch. We sat outside at a table watching the people and a few of the rides we could see. 
We ended up chatting with our server  and hostess alot, they were not busy at all when we arrived, talking about RVing and they had a little fifth wheel too. We told him about Switch It Up etc. They already watched a few RV Youtubers, now they know a few more.. Then we walked around a little more.

Alot of cool stores to look in. This one had such funny T-shirts. Ones for Jim 
This would be me, lol.
They had a haunted house, this was outside of it. Thought it would make a funny picture with Jim.
 After we arrives back home Jim and I took a golf cart ride, we dropped off the trash and then we went up to Aldi's again. I ran in for just a few things this time, you know I love it in there. We had to use our lights on the way home in the golf cart by now. Then we got home and I made dinner put everything away and Jim had a campfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment