Wednesday, March 15, 2023

4 FUN Packed Days

4 FUN Packed DAY'S 

Tuesday thru Friday 
March 7, 8, 9, and 10, 2023

Tuesday March 7, 2023

This morning I got ready and went up to walk fit at 9:00 a.m.. I did a little line dancing all by myself for at least a good hour or more. I don't want to be out of practice when we get back to  TTO. 
This is up in the room we exercise in. They have a few poker tables in here.
Doug covered his face, lol
Jen above

Then I got back to the RV with Jim and took a shower,  we had lunch together. Then we took off to the post office to mail our taxes to our new tax guy in Pennsylvania.
 Then we stopped at bealls Outlet to look for my knit capri pants. Didn't have much luck there. Then we went to Aldi's, I think I went in by myself, my preference, then we went to Walmart.
 We got home later had dinner and took a golf cart ride, got to see Donna and John, they bought a new TT at the Tampa show. we had a little chat with them till we got home it was dark. 
Watched a little TV I went to bed at 9:00. You think I'd have to work tomorrow, no just exercise. 

Wednesday March 8, 2023 

Did my morning routine, did my walk fit with Doug and Renee, Jen was there too. After I was finished I did some line dancing by myself.

 Then I decided to walk around this side of the park. I walked by the HDT. Came around to the other side, Jim would say I was stalking them. I saw this man walking towards me, and I said HI.  Then I realized he was walking towards the Spacecraft FW, and the HDT. 
I said hello, HELLO . He turned around said hi and I said are you with the HDT. He said his name was David Kahanamoku. We chatted for a half an hour. I felt like such a dork, but I said do you mind if we get a selfie together. He said I will go get my wife. I said I hate to bother you more than I already have. We took a selfie together, and then she came out, she was probably watching, and said who's this crazy chick taking a picture with my husband. Lol
So the three of us chatted for a while, we talked about so many different things in that short time. But I just mentioned that our fifth wheel would look so beautiful with the black HDT. We continue to talk and then he asked me, where we were in the park and then I told him. I had given him our card. He said how about if in the next couple of days, we drive over there and see if the truck will fit so you guys could get a picture of the truck and our FW together. I said are you serious,  that is so nice. So incredibly nice and generous that was. David and Sondra Kahanamoku.
I kept telling myself keep it together, I so easily could have cried tears of joy, for their generosity.
So that's kind of where we left it, I thanked him and said goodbye. I was so excited walking home to tell Jim. 

When I got back I said, WELL I'm officially crazy, guess what I just did. He knows with me it COULD be anything. I told him the story. I said even if they don't do it, the fact that he offered to do that was so incredibly nice. So I put on YouTube and we proceeded to watch about an hour and a half of his videos called Big Truck, Big Travels. They are so good, so entertaining I got to see the inside of the spacecraft first. 

It is a total custom fifth wheel. I was shocked only had one bathroom, but the interior was incredible. They definitely knew what they wanted and had awesome features inside. Probably the most amazing thing was they like their soda. So instead of a beer tap they had a tap for Coke and a tap for diet coke. OMG

 The rig is 48 ft long and weighs 45,000 pounds. That is not a typo. He said he's going to be doing his next few videos will be all on the truck and other video for everything the rig has on the outside. Funny thing is they also have a 550 Super C, and a Jeep. When  the other rig is just too big, OMG

 Eventually I forced myself to stop watching his videos. We had lunch while we watched. But then I took a shower and happy hour was around 4:00. 

We met Doug and Renee there and Tracie and Tony were there. 
 Our old neighbors from when we left Orlando, on the left.  
They had nachos and you had  two drink tickets each. Alcohol or non, so Jim had his favorite beer his two tickets my two tickets and Renee gave him another one. He was a happy camper. 
The Bar area
Nice big crowd 
Then together all of us played Left Right Center. Tony and Tracie didn't have quarters, so we used ours like chips.  Renee and Doug did. We just kept redispersing them so technically no one won, money.
 I know Jim won twice, I won once and I think everybody else won except Tracie.

Renee told Jim you never give any to the right. Which was her. After she said that, every time Jim rolled he sent one to her right. She was happy.
So funny.

 Then we all said good night we headed home Jim and I watched a little TV. Then I gave Dee Walter a call. I was anxious to hear how her move went to her new place at Bob Hope Village in Florida. She sounds so excited, so much happier I'm tickled for her. We will see her soon.

 Thursday March 9, 2023

 I did walk fit with everyone this morning. Then I cut out early so we could go next door to the Farmers Market. Jim and I walked over. Had a lot to look at and was very sunny and hot. 
We ended up finally seeing Barb and Tony there on their scooters. 
We had a little chat hope to see them again before they leave. We bought half a flat of strawberries and a pineapple. 
Also got my GD a few bracelets and some sink strainers and wire nuts, Jim said he never had to buy any since 1985. lol
Alot of produce 
Alot of items inside the building here, then it gets pretty hot. Couldn't find what I was looking for. Holy Molly cleaning clothes, are great.
This lady had the other kind of Cricket, lol. They made these funny signs. She was taking orders too.
Next Thursday we will take the golf cart,  long way to carry heavy stuff. That was about it. 

Later we took a golf cart ride. After we got back Donna and John were walking by and they stopped in and sat with us for a while outside for a nice visit before dinner. 

Friday March 10,  2023 

Today I did walk fit with just Donna. Renee was under the weather yesterday, she feels like she was having a pollen problems too like I was. So they didn't come in today. After we were done walking, Donna and I chatted for a good half hour. I wanted to ask her when she was alone, if the wedding is still on. Now they will be working at Circle M,   not Hershey. It is, YEAH Congrats to them.

Then we said goodbye and I did a little bit of line dancing. Then I headed back, we had lunch. Then we sat and talked about decisions that need to be made. So many fun options and choices of what to do, alot more thought into the cost of said fun now. 

One thing we keep going back and forth trying to decide is the get new Ninji 7 in 1 woodfire grill. Our Webber is SOoo old and not working properly. 
 Now. 
We made a plan to go have fun in  Spanish Springs.
we were sitting outside watching the world go by, some guy walked by with his cockatoo. I think he said it was almost 50 years old. So I held him for a minute as we chatted.
 Jim had texted Lance but didn't hear from him. We went into a few stores, well mainly I did. Then we moved to a different location and we saw Lance and Crystal go by in the golf cart with Terry there dog.. he hollered at them and he turned around. We ended up going back to their house for a little visit it was so nice to chat and catch up. He is Jim's former supervisor at Bowman's. We get along so well with them.
 Funny story she said okay we have to tell you something. She said we moved somebody in here. Lance's former girlfriend, a long, long time ago wanted to move to Florida. Crystal and her Dawn have became good friends and she didn't want her to rush a decision and buy a place too soon. So they moved her into their house with them. What a shocker.....I'm sure my mouth was hanging open.

 What a shocker. She said well this is the villages, she didn't mean anything, by it but it was funny. She said she's not threatened, but they get along so well. She said it's so nice to have someone to talk to,  ie another woman. Sorry I don't care what they say, men just don't talk, like we need. She said I wish you could have met her, she is a  Crafter too like me she said, I hope too soon. She had planned to go on a cruise, and was gone when we were there. 

We wanted to head to Sam's Club next. Lance was saying what great pizza they had. We were going to grab a bite to eat first so we decided to eat pizza there, at Sam's.  I wish I would have taken a picture of it, we each had 1 ginormous slice, Jim ate half of mine. It was only $4 and change. Then we walked around the store we only spent $135. Then we headed out,  driving home to the campground. We arrived just after dark by then.
 What a great fun four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment