Friday, March 3, 2023

Line dancing party and karaoke

Line dancing party and karaoke 

Friday February 24, 2023

This morning I went up to walk fit and line dancing. Then at noon,  almost everyone left by then and I wanted to practice my wine beer and whiskey line dance. Suzanne was able to get the choreograph sheet and Jim made  copies for myself, Judy, Barb and Suzanne. My practice went  to almost one.
Here is just 3 of the many people who I exercise with.

 I got home and Jim and I had lunch together. Then we took a golf cart ride and got rid of the trash and went inside the activity building. We practiced our Scottish some Texas Two Step couples line dancing  for tonight's party. Then we finished our nice long golf cart ride. 
We stopped and said hi to Kev, they were going to go pick up new Hemingway bikes.
The site behind him had an IP sitting there with a free sign, and it said works fine on it. I was so tempted to take it. Instead I put a note on one of my cards that said, if no one wants it give me a call. Then we said goodbye to Kev and left.

After dinner we got ready, and went up to the party,  what a great time we had. Nicole, Jeanne and I were the backup singers/dancers for Dan this time. Nicole was so funny we found out the other night that she's a trained Chinese dancer. She showed us some video the other day, it was beautiful. When we were finished with Dan singing, I was going to give her a hug, we really couldn't communicate to choreograph any moves at all. And instead she stepped way to the front of the stage, and took a bow. She was hilarious.
Nicole is in the middle 
 She's so cute she's constantly saying,   sooo good.
This is Nicole and Paul 
 After the party Jim and I took a late night golf cart ride and saw the instant pot was still alongside the road next to Kev and Val. Decided to pick it up can't believe I have three now. I probably will find it a good home. 
This lady stopped us walking her dog she's like I have to tell you something. She proceeded to tell us how someone shined there  lights in the jungle and there is a mama pig with a whole bunch of little babies, and how the coyotes were stalking them. And she was all nervous now. Then she told us story after Story, we ended up walking back to the fifth wheel that she owned. Her husband came out too we chatted for a little, she knew the lady that had the instant pot. I gave her my card I put inside of it earlier wanted to find out why she wanted to get rid of it, it looked like it was used at least a little. It was very dirty though.
 They actually were from Pennsylvania and lived in Womelsdorf, where our one granddaughter lives. We chatted a little longer with the two of them. Then we headed home after we finished our ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment