Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Last day at Southern Palms

Last Day at Southern Palms 

Sunday March 19, 2023

I was up early this morning,  worked on my blog, did a post for 2 days. Jim got up we did our normal morning routine. Chilled for a while later I made pork fried rice for lunch. We will have leftovers this time  I made a lot. 
Then Jim and I went for a walk and saw Kathy and Tim visiting with Bill, he lives and works here as a ranger, he's the one that helped us back into our site when we arrived. He's a lovely man from Australia with an awesome accent . Kathy and Timmy became pretty good friends with him. They were celebrating Kathy's birthday is today, and they were having cake together. We all chatted for a few minutes. Then Jim and I walked back with Kathy and Tim to their Beaver Motorhome.
 We had a nice visit for quite a few hours. 
They just had a windshield replaced and we're supposed to arrive Friday, but at least we had this one last partial day with them, before we leave tomorrow. 
Jim helped Tim set up his huge pop up tent.
We chatted about a lot of things. Said our final goodbyes and Jim and I walked back to the RV, was after 6:00 by this point.
 I started dinner I planned to make lasagna soup in the instant pot. Made a lot,  I love to eat leftovers for days. This is one of Jim's favorites , I can hide eggplant and zucchini in it and he never knows. Also onions and peppers, he loves those two, Don't tell him . Sometimes I skip a day in there, and have something else, we top it with Regatta cheese and little parm and parsley it's so good. 
Then we showered and watched some TV. Put a few more things away tomorrow's Moving Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment