Friday, March 10, 2023

Day at home spent visiting

Day spent at home  visiting

Wednesday March 1, 2023

This morning after the normal morning routine I went up for walk fit. They don't do any line dance today. They did get together and go to Polo Park up the road. Was invited but,, Decided to stay home. Went home took a shower.
Carla and I do walk fit, she sent me this picture of a funny sign that they have at there MH.
  Kev stopped by on his new ebike, a Hemingway like Todd and Sheila's. They are big, and heavy, expensive too. They have a DRV toy hauler. Her ebike wasn't ready yet, Val was working now.
Jim and I went for golf cart ride stopped with Billy and Cindy at their motorhome, Tammy and Doug were there, they have the medium duty truck. They're all switch crew  we had a lovely chat, a lot about HDT's. I really, really want one, AKA heavy duty trucks. 
L to R Billy, Doug, Tammy, Cindy did a I.   Jim took photo 

Then we saw this rig pull in, the guys like this Peterbilt,  the  shape of this truck. I'm not a fan so much I'd rather have a Volvo or Western Star, and Freightliner. They ended up right across from us.
It was way after 1:00, we were pretty hungry we went home and I made us lunch together didn't do much else later.
 Neil and Nancy called. I had a nice chat with them.
I sent this NOBS pic to Nancy I find it helpful, kind of says it all.
 Jim had went outside. 


Thursday March 2, 2023 

Got ready this am, watched The Morning News and weather, like I usually do. There was a launch last night at 12:30 am,  with astronauts on board, heading to the ISS. Jim stayed up last night to see it. The pictures are similar to the ones I took before,  but not that great so I stole one off the TV. I didn't stay up that late.
Went up for walk fit and line dance. I never face the screen I always like to look out and see what's going on. Like to watch kitchen at Street  Fusion with Chef Carlos, watch people etc.. Way more entertaining then staring at Leslie Sansone.
 I saw Todd walking around, he looked a little lost. Then I did see Sheila. I went out finally to see if they needed something,. They were making plans to have a potluck for tomorrow night. Everybody kept telling him we had to get together, including me,, there was so many of us here. We're really looking forward to it. Said goodbye to Todd and Sheila went back in. 

Later Cindy and Billy came up to look around the building, Cindy did a little bit of the beginning line dance with us. She did great. Later after lunch Jim left to go to Walmart.
 I made spaghetti with chicken balls in the instant pot for dinner. Later after we ate Billy and Cindy came over. We all sat inside for a great visit. They left about 8:30 or so we ended up eating dinner with them here. We offered but they didn't want anything. 


Friday March 3, 2023 

I worked on the blog first thing in the morning. You never know what you will see on the TTO fb group here. Can you imagine what you would think if you came out of your FW to see this guy at your site. They called the guard I heard and he chased him down to the little pond in the back . You really have to watch when you're near the water here . After I got ready made us both breakfast I took off for walk fit and line dance.
 After Jim and I had lunch together. I took some yarn and crochet hooks over to MaryJo to teach her how to crochet. She's a great Crafter, seamstress Etc and she picked it up so easy. She was doing single and double crocheting before I  left. 

Then we took a golf cart ride. Saw Kev was out said Hi to him. He was waiting for Val to go get her ebike.
The site behind them had a 6 qt, instant pot with a sign said FREE, works fine. Oh MY. I  put my card in wrote on it. If you don't get rid of it, CALL me. SOoo tempting.
Then I went home and made zucchini mini pies to take to the potluck.

 There was probably 40ish people there. So many switch crew here, we didn't even know, or  get to meet them all,  a few.

We had a great potluck. Love all the Instant pots in a row. Great variety of items.

This is Harrison from Enduro battery, standing with more desserts. 
More desserts 
He's the one that helped Todd and Sheila with their solar in Texas at the huddle. I asked him a few questions about what would we need to keep our fridge and counter height  freezer going on travel days. Wish I could remember exactly what he said. Lol Probably something we won't do though.
Cindy Strange me Cindy and Susan 

Billy
Just FYI Jim took this crazy shot, but Harold Strange 
Above 
Harold was telling us about the cruise they went on. His first one, he said it won't be his last. He said he went into this bar and he saw this sign he goes I got to show it to you. He said he looked at it and said I know that guy. It was hilarious, we had to go over and show Jim. Harold said put your sunglasses on.
Do you think he looks like Jim ??

Here's our group picture of all of us together so much fun.

We all sure can cook too.

No comments:

Post a Comment