Saturday, March 4, 2023

Brownwood fun Day with Billy and Cindy

Brownwood fun Day with Billy and Cindy 

Saturday February 25, 2023
Today we wanted to get up early Cindy and Billy were picking us up at 8:30. We naturally woke up at 6:30ish, got ready and at  7:30 Cindy texted and said, they wouldn't be here till 9:00 or 9:30 instead, they switched it up. So we just took more time to finish our coffee. Packed up for the day they picked us up on the other side of the gate.  
We headed to Brownwood Farmers Market in The Villages. They do a thing every Saturday but today it was huge.
Beautiful wooden kitchen things.

This is just funny.
These are wooden roses, I wanted to get a dozen was  $8.00 never got to, I will find them again.
 They called it the Strawberry Fest, there was strawberries everywhere awesome little shops.
 All the stores in the Square are open. Cindy and I went into Kylie's closet, a jewelry store, this awesome home store called Rustic Rose.
 Billy and Jim sat outside Kylie's Closet, they had lemonade and water they were giving out in the jewelry store. It was getting pretty warm. 

They were hungry,  we went into Cody's, Jim's favorite for lunch we had a lovely time.
 Jim and Billy got the same Burger it was huge. Then we headed home. 
I would have stayed longer if it was just us.  They dropped us off probably after 3:00.

 We relaxed for a while and wasn't really hungry yet,  was such a big lunch. I wanted to go up for a Latin dance class they were having in the activity room.

 Twice Jim asked me if he had to go, twice I told him no. He doesn't like that kind of music, not his Jam so I took the golf cart and went up by myself there was a few couples there that go to line dance that I knew.
 We waited a while before the teachers got there. But we started doing merengue, and everybody had a partner except there was two girls together. Of course I was by myself. So Tico and Jenny, 
 the teachers and he kept coming over and dancing with me. Which was fabulous. It was a nice little workout doing Mambo steps really fast at the end, wears you out.
 It fulfilled a small part of me that always wanted to be on Dancing With the Stars, LOL 
 I got back home it was about 8:00 I just made some eggs for a light dinner, and Jim grilled a Burger and one for me later. 
Wow what a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment