Sunday, December 16, 2018

Another unexpected wake up call

I unexpectedly woke up to the smell of coffee. Jim pre set the pot and accidentally put the alarm on for five like he did when we were working. I woke up early at 4:30 and realized I smelled it. I was going to get up till I saw what time it was. I got up around 6:30 started drinking coffee Jim got up shortly after. He thought it was funny that he accidentally turn the pot on for 5. I made smoothies, I made him some eggs and a banana muffin. We both took showers. Left around 9:15 this morning.
Our first brake was at a very tight rest area, grab our lunch and got back on the road. The next rest area was closed so we kept going.
Saw something along the road we never saw before, a bear that was killed on the road.
So we had to decide where we were going to stop for the night. We wanted to Boondock at a Bass Pro Shop. It was right a Sevierville, so I called them but it wasn't allowed in the area. So we had to decide if we were going to find another spot which is hard around this area because they're so many campgrounds. So we decided just to go to our favorite spot that we know Riverview Plantation so that's where we spent our second night on the road. Went for a nice walk not too many people here, did a little laundry Jim had a fire. I heated up instant pot spaghetti I had pre-made for travel for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment