Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Business plans

Business plans 

Monday March 7, 2022

Last  day. Wauchula, Peace River  TT high 88 degrees and humid. 

I was up early again this am. After coffee and breakfast I was ready and texted Marcia, I took the golf cart over to the other side of the park to there site.
When we were at the SB fest. There was a lady doing glitter tattoo's for kids, well and adults too. We thought that it was a great little business that we could each start. Our hubby's thought we were nuts.. She was selling all the supplies to get started. So for just under 100. Dollars we each got set up. 

So this am we planned on practicing and making a menu sheet, if you will. We played around for 2 hours out at her picnic table. Then went to the office to see if they had an activity that we could join in on and practice with the kids. They were doing water balloons too. Well the kids loved it, some adults got some too. Was really fun for all.

Marcia and I all set up and ready for the kids

Two girls, wanted half a butterfly on each hand, so cute.

Menu to choose a glitter tattoo from 
My glitter tattoo, now 2 days old. Can you tell it's a strawberry. 
Jim was trying to get some stuff packed up. So he had everything outside put away. He took the roof off the golf cart. But with our kid event and using the golf cart we didn't get it put away. He put in under the FW nose. 
While we were driving back after we dropped Marcia off General RV called, Kevin he said they had the estimate ready for our needed slide work, and was ready to call our warranty company. It was for 36
Thousand. Wow. Alrightie then. He just said they would be having someone come look at it where we are. 
Then we got some heavy rain, just after dark. We had dinner and showered, I tryed to put some inside stuff away.
Tomorrow is moving day.
Heard heavy rain again overnight.


Tuesday March 8, 2022

High 90 degrees  TO Clerbrook Golf and RV Resort 

I was up today first moving day, gotta get moving. 
Was so wet yucky out. He had to get Golf cart in Yet.
We pulled out at 10:20 am.
Was a good drive, about 2 hours away. 

At one point we were following this black Ford with weird wide dually tires. He started to quickly slow down and pull to the side of the road, but didn't get all the way off. He got out ran to middle of the lane and picked up a huge turtle and ran with it off to the side. Wow, nice, but so dangerous.

We stopped at a truck stop for potty break. And arrived right before 1.
The gave us a bad site. We were starting to back in. The neighbor lady came out and said we should call office and tell them we don't fit, that we need something else. She said about 7 different people in the ladt couple days had tried.  Her hubby offers to drive me there when no one answered. I called back again, then they did. I was already in his very nice huge cart. We were able to get site on the other side him. Then he brought us each a cold water bottle. He said he's gonna need it for what he is about to do. 

Jim did his thing, hard place to park Truck too.. Will get pictures tomorrow. I tryed to get him to slow down. That's not easy. I did most of my stuff. Then went out to see what I could do to help him. 

We went over to guard shack to get new site paper.
I asked about the activity lady I could talk to tomorrow about doing glitter tattoo's. Tomorrow I will go see Joyce.

We got home finished more setting up. Jim finally got to take a shower. I made dinner. It rained a little bit more. I showered too, did load his wash. 
He watched Hockey game after we watched a few RV YouTube videos. 


1 comment: