Sunday, March 6, 2022

Happy birthday to my Brother's

Happy birthday to my Brother's 

Saturday March 5, 2022

Today's high 90 degrees 

Today is both of my Brother's birthday, David and Drew, they are born on the same day, 2 years apart.

This morning I was up way before Jim, turned coffee on. When he got up we got ready to go up to the Meeting house they call it, today is the pancake breakfast and craft sale.
Jim packed up the golf cart with my bags I make and a few kitchen items that I wanted to get rid of. I ate my oatmeal first.. We arrived up there  just after 9 am. Jim carried my stuff in. Then he had his pancakes, now he is a happy camper. 

I sat everything up. The room was full when we got there.. sold a few things and I even cut and strung a large ball, ready to start  crouching. Chatted a bit with the lady next to me. Alot of the same ladies go to sell that I craft with during the week..Here one lady did card, Betty one did chick, SO cute. 
 Here is my table and a few others.
Pancake breakfast is going on in background to the right
I started to pack up at 11:30. Texted Jim and he came up. His project for the morning was reattaching the window box above the bed was loose and hanging way down. They back window clip had to get screwed back in too. 

We got back to the RV after we took the long ride home. I put stuff away he put the box with my bags away that goes outside in the trunk. And the kitchen stuff don't want back in here, he put in truck to get rid of.

We ate leftover pizza from yesterday. Then we left to go to K and J meat store in Arcadia. Jim hates to go in, but he did, most this meat, the beef  is his but the chicken, well he will eat that too. We bought alot vegetables too, but got 2 huge packs chicken thighs and 1 pack chicken breasts. 4 new York strip steaks, 3 lbs ground sirloin, pack cooked Shrimp and, frozen catfish. Was probably more that's all I can think of. Total was 133.32, not to bad.

Then  we packed it on ice packs. I also wanted to go to Wal-Mart quick. I wanted yarn, frozen yogurt and a few groceries things. He wanted to do WM first because would be easier to drive to them in that order. I said the fro yo would melt.. So to turn around to go over to Wal-Mart we went past a drive up Goodwill and I dropped off my little bag of kitchen stuff. You can see most of the items above in picture. Oval metal tray, Pepsi cups, ice cream scoop, 3 small kid Tupperware cups, glass, CO mug. Stack corolla bowls. 
After we found everything we wanted in WM, we didn't stay long. We headed back. It is a nice drive.

Till we got everything in. Then I repackaged all the meat. That took long.. I  mainly cut the chicken packs in half long ways. So they had 4 or 5 thighs in, and would be flat enough to then thaw out in my meat draw in the fridge. Packed the steaks in singles, made 10 beef patties with the burger. 
Filled the freezer up out front. 
Then I had a little cabbage left and used one and half of grilled turkey burgers onions and tomato soup in IP, made me a casserole, Jim hates it. Then got my second IP liner and made plain spaghetti noodles and a cheese sauce mixed it together.  Tomorrow I will put leftover pasta with some shrimp, for when we get home.  Jim grilled some zucchini and boneless pork ribs we got today and oh yea put a pack sweet Italian sausage in this freezer too. Here picture of our leftovers. 

We ate I washed dishes we had our frozen yogurt dessert. Then we took a golf cart ride. 
We watched TV  hockey was on. Yea they actually won one. I took a shower we went to bed around 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment