Saturday, March 26, 2022

Yard Sale, Happy Hour with neighbors

Yard Sale, Happy Hour with Neighbors 

Saturday March 26, 2022

I was up first this AM,  made coffee put heat on and got under my blanket. Said 63 degrees downstairs. I heard some noise outside. There was alot of equipment and people out ripping the siding off the park model next to us. I went got after I got dressed to see what was going on. I asked if they are Moving it,  he said not today. Was fun to watch.
Needless to say it was Jim's wake up call.

He got up and we started moving to get ready to go up and set up for yard sale. There was 6 different seller this time. Always nice to make a few bucks and sell some stuff. And have really nice people to talk to.
I came back with Linda next door. Jim helped me we put everything away. If you don't put things away right away, RV'S can get really messy quick.. Between last night and today. Plus Jim made the bed and washed the dishes. 

I had lunch Jim had a meatloaf sandwich earlier. We relaxed and watched Big Sky. Did blog stuff.

Then I started cooking, made hamburger macaroni soup and new potatoes and corn in IP for dinner to go with the sausage he grilled yesterday.

We went over to our neighbors, they invited us over for some dip she made and we had a great conversation on RV life, we had  Alot of laughs we stayed a few hours. I went over to get Jim's pill and put corn and potatoes on. Took them so of the soup made. Thanks Dennis and Linda Price.
We got home just after 7 had dinner washed dishes we relaxed for the rest of the evening.
Jim checked his email and we got a text from Louis from Auto and Truck Solutions that the truck would be finished Monday after he did a final check on it. That is wonderful. So relieved. Hopefully we will be back on schedule.

1 comment: