Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Feeling Very Zen, and Relaxed

Feeling Very Zen, and Relaxed Day

Wednesday March 2, 2022

I was awake before 7 then heard cats outside the bedroom window fighting. We both heard it, I'm really awake now, so I got up. Jim went back to sleep. I put the coffee on opened the blinds. I put the fire place on, was quite a chilly morning,  temperature was 64 downstairs. Jim had the little heater running up in our bathroom since 3 am.
I watched the news and weather. This was the report for today.
Jim was up much later. We had breakfast right before 10. Together we closed the book on February to see where we were moving forward financially. Hard to believe that it is March already.

I got ready and went up to the crafting ladies. Betty still doesn't have the card ready or forgot it I don't know. I said Betty I know where you live, I guess that I'm going to have to come after you, LOL. Mo said Bonnie Denton would be coming to visit for a week on the day we leave. 

I went home after noon. We sat outside a bit. Went for golf cart ride. 
Just had a very relaxing feeling for today, very Zen.
I changed the polish on my nails and toes.

Later Jim grilled chicken and I got a new York strip steak out of the freezer for him. Also applesauce, more soup, and meatloaf slice. I put new potatoes in the IP for him, I had a burrito bowl. 
Later he washed the dishes. 
Was a beautiful day, high 82 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment