Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Happy Monday

Happy Monday 

Monday March 14, 2022

Clerbrook Golf and RV Resort 
It is a huge 18 hole golf course with 3 different RV campground communities spaced out on it. They each have there own laundry, community activity center, and pool. The names are Veranda, Crossroads and Lifestyle. 
Here is our site

We got up so late with the time change. After breakfast I got ready to go up for the line dance.
This is the couple that teaches every year. Linda and Lee. 
I was able to dance from 10ish to almost 1. There was times when I sat a few out. 
When I got home in the golf cart, I started lunch, made BLT'S clubs with cheese and turkey lunch meat. 

Then put a load in the washer then we went for a long golf cart ride, and took the trash out.

When we got home made dinner. Did more laundry total 3 loads. 
Called Dee and we chatted for awhile, I gave her a Virtual tour of the RV, she never did get to see it in person. 
Jim received an email that the truck would be ready tomorrow after 10 am. Yeah 

Watched hockey the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment