Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Big Red Bus

Big Red Bus

Monday February 28, 2022

This am woke up just after 5 am a stink bug attacked me. I got up  before 530.
I made coffee and when Jim was up much later we had breakfast right before 10. 
Then just after 10 I went up in the golf cart to craft with the ladies. 

Then I went over to sign up to donate blood. I got an appointment for 1215. I went back to the craft room with the ladies. They we're doing an advanced craft at 1, I wanted to go to after donating. It took probably over an hour in the bus till I was finished, way after 1. The bus was so unlevel I kept sliding off the seat in the back when she took my BP. Lol 
I took a pack of chocolate chip cookies and left and went back to the craft room, they we're painting a little leprechaun I wasn't interested in doing that. So decided to go back to the RV.

While I was gone Jim was doing our taxes. The guy we were using died. We found out they on longer we're doing it. Years ago my Dad was going to his  Dad. Was a family business, so sad, he was so young. We used to mail him everything and then get refund check in our account. I  was going to text Jim I didn't think I would be that long, but I didn't want to interrupt his flow. SO when I returned he was not to happy, it was not as easy as he hoped. They kept thinking he was doing a  business account. 

I made taco soup. Went out to freezer to put 2 my minestrone soup in  and get somethings out. When I came in. Jim was just about finished I had to help him find something. I felt wiped out. I had to sit a minute and eat something. Did to much after donating. I  ate one of the two cookies I had from the bus. Then felt better. But later my shoulder hurt from donating holding my arm up so high on the arm rest, hurts my right shoulder. 
Then we got ready to go to bealls. This is all the goodies we found. 
He found 2 pair shorts. Trimmer, I found Jean Capri pants, long dark blue pair, purse, and insulated glasses, sneakers too.

A lady in parking lot approached us trying to get money she needed to buy growth hormones pills for her child that is over 800.00 a month and she only had 4 pills left. I said how unfortunate , we went through that too, with my pills but, Just never know if people's intentions are legit.

Then we went into Winn-Dixie booze store. Jim said he needed beer after doing the taxes. Guess at one point he wanted to pull his hair out, he was so frustrated, NO not all that pretty long hair, LOL. We even found 2 huge bottles of my new favorite drink now.

Then we headed back to CG, and decided to turn around at the entrance to go back to the Main Scoop to get there smoked pork meals. Jim had ribs, dirty rice ranch potatoes I had pulled pork the potatoes too and green beans. Also more strawberries. These are the 2 meals. 
We only ate half of each saving one for tomorrow.

I wanted to go in pool. I changed into a swim suit, I found  had an itch and rash. That after thinking must be from the stink bug this am.. I took golf cart up. He stayed here and took a shower. I went over to pool, but 3 kids were in and was cold. I put my feet in, but decided to not go in. I went in bath to change. Then went to sit on porch swing awhile. I knew Jim wouldn't want to.

I  retured home we took a golf cart ride. We saw the  lady looking for money in the parking lot, Jim didn't think it was her BUT it Was, I'm way more observant about that then he is.
 Then we passed this MH that had a fire last night. The activity lady told us at crafts. The guy took his dog went to Wal-Mart for half an hour and returned to it with fire department there. We never heard them. The fire Was in the front. The fire department was trying to find out how it started,, they said did you have a candle burning. Yep all started with a candle. I didn't want to take a picture of there misfortune but we did get good look at it. 
Saw this sunset on the way home. 
We watched TV. I had my drink. We still had mini bottles of the drinks we got. So I has a MudSlide I like to add a little more coffee and Skim milk, and ice, I even had more coffee ice cubes left to add. Makes it larger and not so strong. 
I was so tired from my drink and the early busy day I had. Went to bed at 9. Jim prepped the coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment