Friday, March 4, 2022

Lunch and a Wild Ride with Friends

Lunch and a Wild Ride with Friends 

Friday March 4, 2022
Our wild ride later in the Day Steve and Katrina 

This morning I was up just after 7. I finally went up at  almost 9:30 to see if he was ever getting up. I started a load of clothes. I had breakfast right when he got up. He had cereal and took a shower after I did. I went up to pay Nan for the thing she made me to send to my MIL. This lady Cindy Richelle paints. One she just  did of someone's house. 
I walked up and got to see everyone. 

When I walked back Steve said they were here. Jim went up in the golf cart to meet them. We went over to Giovanni's Italian restaurant for lunch. We had a nice chat, so fun to Crack  Katrina  up. So fun to hear her laugh. Here they are. Then the waiter brought the pizza and dropped one right in the middle of the table.

Then we came back to our FW went for our wild ride, picture above. She just cracked up, thought we probably looked like the Flintstone. We went inside to visit, was Hot outside. They left after 4. Wanted to go do a few things,but  to late for Jim. 

We took a ride together. I was heating up dinner in the microwave and the fuse blew. So he ate then changed it. 
We watched TV before bed. I finished my 3 loads for the day. Have early day tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment