Monday, March 21, 2022

Finally Back to TTO Line dancing

Finally Back to TTO Line Dancing 

Happy Monday March 21, 2022

We both woke up at 7 am this morning, it was a chilly start to the day. Jim put the heat on for a short time.
We watched the news and I made camper pancakes for us. 
I got ready when up to line dance this morning. They are doing it inside now. Was lot of fun. 
Diane came over to me said Hi, I gave her my card, last time we were here. She wanted some of my bags I make. She also has a Cricket, we chatted about both. Will get together soon for her to see the bags, and pick out the colors she wants.

We all chatted a bit. Line dance party on Friday. And someone is having a end of season farewell party at there site too, Wed March 30th.

I got home Jim made some bacon so I could make turkey bacon clubs and soup for lunch.
We watched the rest of Idol and then Jim fell asleep.
When he awoke we went for a golf cart ride. We stopped and said hi to Neil and Nancy. Stopped by lake was beautiful out, water was choppy pretty though. 
Saw this turtle munching away.
Mama and baby red head sand crane.
Talked to Dennis a bit on our way home. Was hot in the sun. Then chilled a bit before starting dinner.
Made taco's for dinner. His Mom called we chatted a bit, she received my card. 
Then we took our evening ride. Saw beautiful site of the month was from last month.
Then we could see the bamboo they planted to separate at the fence from the houses that will be built there. 
Saw a beautiful sunset too. 

1 comment:

  1. We are expecting heavy rains later today and strong winds. Wondering if your weather down there is being affected by the storms.

    ReplyDelete