Friday, March 18, 2022

Happy St Patrick's Day, IT happened again

Happy St Patrick's Day, IT happened again

Thursday March 17, 2022

This am we procrastinated a long time. Trying to figure out our day. I called Yahala bakery to see if they had Brochen, the German rolls my MIL likes. They had the dozen I wanted. We had a late breakfast but decided not to eat lunch before we left. Decided to go to the bakery first for the rolls, share a sandwich with a treat. 
 Then we drove around  lake Minneola. Then Save a Lot. Then Publix for stuff SAL doesn't have.
Then  we were in Groveland, and Jim said the truck sounds funny. Long story short, we had to get towed AGAIN. This time had a truck full of groceries. 
I called the people we met at Wednesday happy hour and Lynn came in his Jeep to take me and the food back to the RV.
We were going to go up to the St Patrick's Day dance party with them, SO we missed another party.

Jim stayed with truck they took it to same place and he brought Jim home. He didn't get home till after 9 he hadn't eaten since sharing the half sandwich.

While that was going on I was home put the groceries away then I heated  up left over catfish for dinner for myself and made a salad for Jim and I when he returned.  When I finished my salad I took a sip of water and the tiny piece of lettuce went the wrong way and I literally started choking where I couldn't breathe. I coughed and then choked again, that happened a few times. Then I grab my phone and ran outside to look for help. there was two neighbors down the road,  I waved to them and they came up.   They never had to do anything but stayed with me  until it finally resolved itself.  that was so scary that happened two other times to me and this was definitely the worst and lasted the longest. 

He ate when he got home, and said he probably won't be able to go to sleep tonight. He finally went up to try. I stayed up till after 2 am. So many things we have to just figure out now.


1 comment:

  1. Girl.... get checked out. I have a problem usually with bread getting caught. I have to stand up, take deep breaths until it moves. My Dad had the same problem as did his mother. A genetic thing. I've learned what to do when it happens. Yours might be more serious. Find out what is causing it.

    ReplyDelete