Saturday, March 12, 2022

Stayed Home. Real Life

Stayed Home. Real Life

Friday March 11, 2022

This am we both woke early, around 6 am. At almost 8 am, Jim got up to take a shower. I didn't feel like getting up yet. I rolled over went right back to sleep.
He showered and the AC came on when he turned the water on, I never heard anything after that till close to 9:30, when I woke again. He made himself breakfast too, never heard a thing.

He took sheets off of the bed, I put them in the washer.  I worked on blog post. Jim and I worked on a grocery list for Krogers. 
I vacuumed and mopped the floors. Jim was outside and the other neighbor was talking to him for a bit, while I waited for help. I pulled out everything under the table. Then he came in we moved our chairs to vacuum under all that. 
Phone rang when vacuum was on, Kevin called from General RV, and left a message, and said someone will call us to come see FW since we are putting in such a large claim.
By then was almost 2, I stopped a bit to heat up lunch. Then finally finished my cleaning. 
I cut my zucchini cake to freeze the rest. I kept two pieces out to give to Mike and Dawn, our super nice helpful neighbors. I saw her come back from walking there dog. I ran over wirh the cake to thank them again. She said she loves zucchini stuff, yeah.

Then Stewart and Sallie stopped by they were going to go to Wal-Mart and wanted to see if we needed anything. SO So nice. Jim explained how we just put an order in for Kroger. 

Later I made my chili with the leftover deer meat. Funny I was adding some seasoning and put in cloves instead of cumin. I only had onions and peppers in the pot, so I put a paper towel in a shallow colander and rinceed it off, worked fine.
I put all ingredients in Instant pot and we left for a golf cart ride. Stopped at the end of the ride at the pool, to see how it was, so warm. We went back to RV ate chili, then got ready and drove golf cart back to pool. Was so nice, hot tub was great too. We were talking with a young mother and a gma. Not related though.  Was dark by now, but got to see beautiful sunset. 
 This is always so relaxing at the end of the day. 
I rinsed off and changed at the pool. Jim showered in the camper. 
We watched a  Diana Sawyer special about the "Heaven's Gate " cult. Was crazy story. 
He went to bed late, but before me. 

1 comment:

  1. With time change you will have more time to enjoy your visiting. I know how much you are the social butterfly.

    ReplyDelete