Saturday, March 26, 2022

Keeping Busy Today

Keeping Busy Today

Friday March 25, 2022

This morning I got ready went up to line dance. Almost 12:30 I headed back and I picked up Joan and dropped her off first.
When I got home ate some of my cauliflower rice quinoa veggie mix. Then we got into the golf cart and took it to Publix next door to TTO. It only took 7 minutes to get there. We are very close to the road and just went out the back gate.

We arrived and came all the way down the sidewalk and parked in the mulch just off the walk way in the shade. Then we went into the sub place. Called Philly Steak & Wings,  there so he could order a cheesesteak for lunch.
He waited on the golf cart while I went into the salon to see if I could get an appointment for my nails next week. The place where my MIL went last year, for hair and nails was next door, they closed. The place that I went onto only does hair. Now I need a plan B.

Then went into Publix alone too. Ready didn't need that much but was fun. I probably was in there about 45 minutes. We drove home then. Saw Dennis on our way out. We actually beat him home. He said the traffic was heavy.
On the way home I stopped traffic on the long TTO driveway, it's almost a mile long, so a large turtle could cross safely.

We got home, put stuff away. Then I put 2 glitter tattoo's on. Then we took the golf cart around.
Jim grilled some chicken and sausage and we ate an  early dinner. I got ready for our line dance party.
Sat out with Dennis and Linda for a bit and chatted. Then we went home so Jim could put his boots and jeans on. 
Stewart and Sallie stopped on there bikes to say Hi.
We had to go they didn't want to keep us from our party.
We headed up to the party, early so we could get a seat. Good we went early.
Was really fun, Jim and I were able to dance way more then I thought he would.
Don't know what the lady did in the middle of the picture to her leg, but she really wanted to dance.
Arrived back home about 9:30, I was really pooped. Texted with my brother Drew, and I went to bed about 1030. He was watching hockey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment