Thursday, May 18, 2023

Hair Cuts and Line dancing

Hair Cuts and Line dancing 

Wednesday May 17, 2023

This morning I woke up at 6:15 a.m.. after Jim woke we had a leisurely morning. No rushing around, later I went up to do walk fit. Decided to do it inside the building as today was quite chilly and windy.
Before with cool cereal puzzle, I didn't do it. Not my thing
 I took before pictures of my hair before I left. Above is family center where alot of activities happen.
After I finished got back to the RV. We had lunch and got ready, so exciting for haircut day. First we stopped and got the mail, Jim got his hubcap and the mail. Also our new flat griddle for the Ninja. 
After that we stopped and Jim wash the truck. I tried to go out and help, the hoses were getting tangled up. Got a little wet doing that.
 Then we headed over to get our haircut I went inside first. 
After
Then it was Jim's turn. I took before pictures of Jim also, but not a huge difference she just cut off the scraggly ends.
I think he was afraid I was going to make him chop it all off. No way. After haircuts we stopped at Aldi's I ran in there quick. Then we headed home we had about 15 minutes to put the perishables away, change and head up to Grantville, for dinner and dancing.
Going to the Holiday Inn Winter Circle for line dancing and to meet friends we danced with for years, over 30 probably. Picture below is when we used to all take bus trips together to Club Dance, in Knoxville Tennessee, we'd record a week's worth of shows on a long weekend. Good Times. Sherlene brought this picture along
We had a fantastic time the very first dance I did was the one I taught myself to Wine, Beer and whiskey. So much fun. We had dinner together first. 
So much fun line dancing again with Betsy
 Tequila Drinking buddies together again 
So I got to drive home as you might imagine based on these pictures. First time I drove in months, probably. So weird in the dark, we got home about 11:30 p.m. went right to bed what a great day haircuts and dancing can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment