Saturday, May 13, 2023

Trying to establish a routine

Trying to establish a routine 

Thursday May 11, 2023

This morning I got up  first a little after 7 AM.  Would like to try to establish a routine again for walk fit.  After Jim was up, I made us both breakfast and I got ready and went up to the Pavilion to do walk fit. Everybody waved at me as they walked or drove by. One lady did say I need that too, I said your welcome to join me. 
I just remembered the funny saying I heard, no one cares about your workouts.
 This was my view as I walked. 
If you zoom in you can see 2 geese with 5 babies.

After I was finished I texted Jim, I was on my way and asked him if he was ready to walk with me. We walked together for over an hour, talked to a few people along the way.

Saw the Sisco food service guy delivering, I said hi to him ask him if he ever goes to Cornwall Manor, where I used to work, he said he just left there. I said next time you go back, tell them the crazy redhead said HI.
I  wanted to walk up this hill, great exercise to build stamina, Jim didn't want to.
Yesterday Jim said he saw an HDT here, when we walked by he had a truck there, hope I get to chat with him, curious on what they were having done.
Beautiful truck but with one of the smaller light weight FW's. I've seen.
Beautiful views throughout the park.
 When we returned I started getting lunch ready. First I had to figure out what to make Jim. I had nothing left out so, I shopped our freezer, it's really getting empty now, I want to restock with just meat basically, instead of a lot of prepared food like I've done in the past.
 We had lunch al fresco, he had called his mother earlier. And we got a call from Ehrlich the Pest Control guy was on their way.
 We just wanted to get a treatment before we go upstate, and we're out of the area. We just saw a few ants every now and then.
 After he left I took a shower, and we went for a golf cart ride. We stopped and talked with Bill and Marilyn with the Lifestyle FW. The RV next to them is a former co-workers of Jim. We all stood out front of their campers and chatted for a while. Our golf cart ride was pretty short, we ended up coming back was probably after 6:30, and I made tacos for dinner.

Friday May 12, 2023

This morning Jim got up and started the coffee, I got up at a little after 7:30. Had our coffee, I made us breakfast and I went up to the Pavilion at the lake and did two miles of walk fit. Then I practice three of my line dances that I don't want to forget. 
 I came back quickly took a super fast shower and we had to leave for Jim's doctor appointment, it was at 10:45 p.m. after that was over, we went to our favorite Sub Shop Bartolo's. We got a sub to share, here's my collage of lunch. 
We actually drove to Redner's our local grocery stores to eat before we went in. Funny thing is we each used to eat a whole sub each. Then I went to eating a half while Jim was probably still eating a whole, and he took the other half to work for lunch the following day. But now we get one sub and I ate a quarter and he ate the rest. It was fantastic.
Then we went inside  Redner's and shopped we didn't get out till after 1:00. We ran back to the RV quickly put everything away, and left again to go meet our financial advisor at the bank. That took a while going over everything. 

We went to his mom's after we left the bank at 3:30.  Jim ran and got her a chef salad for dinner. He ordered her a new microwave hers burned up. Then we left, got home to the RV after 6:00 Jim grilled chicken and vegetables for dinner. I made a salad with my chicken.
Then Bill and Marilyn with the Lifestyle fifth wheel just like ours,  stopped they were walking their 9-year-old huge dog, Scoresby.
 We chatted outside for a while, they leave on Sunday. So glad I stalked them in Orlando. They are very nice. Hope to get a picture of them as they drive by, I would love to have a shot where you could see both of our campers together. It's would a mini Lifestyle rally here. 

After they left Jim came in and cleaned the grill and wash the dishes and then he  went for a golf cart ride. I worked on the blog a few minutes and watch Naked and Afraid. 
Today's weather was perfect it was 85 degrees and we didn't need the heat on last night when we went to bed.

1 comment: