Thursday, May 11, 2023

Travel Day on a Wednesday

Travel Day on a Wednesday 

Wednesday May 10, 2023

Yeah Harold and Cindy Strange are here.
Thousand Trails Hershey in Pennsylvania 
First time we ever had a travel day in this neck of the woods on a Wednesday. I told Jim remember it's not Sunday today. We always moved on a Sunday when we had to work.
 He was up first again,  we had her coffee, I worked on the blog.
 I had the egg bites and the grilled breakfast sausage for him this morning,  he heated it up  and made an English muffin I had pulled out of the freezer for him. I  was worked on the blog.  I even did a load of laundry this morning before we left.

Jim went outside and started getting ready. I thought last night it would be good to stop at Dollar General. We have to delay a few minutes, we can only arrive at noon at Thousand Trails Hershey. He said that's a good idea.
 We pulled out of PA Dutch TT, just after 11:00 probably only 2 miles away. 
He backed in next to the dollar store. Before we left I discussed a couple things he could do while I ran inside. I wanted him to use the holy moly cleaning cloth to do under the slides, now that they're in, and look for a bolt that came out of steps that go over the tire. Never did find bolt.
 He uses it  to reach the hitch.
 I ran inside spent $65 and found a lot of things I wanted. We arrived at Hershey just after 12:00. We were the third one for the day only 10 coming in I think Dennis said. It was nice to chat a minute with him, can't wait to visit with them longer.. 

We found a spot right behind Neil and Nancy, on the left,, they're here for another week. 
I heated up lunch pretty quick, was all ready.
He started setting up I was inside and found these lovely people stopped to say hi. Harold and Cindy from one strange Adventure, above,  here for another week also.
 I filled out the paper and took it  up to Dennis. While I was gone Bob and Marilyn that we met in Orlando that has the exact same camper as we do are also here. 
Jim is doing all the things today since we're here for a month. I even put my canisters and my grapes plates out. I didn't put them out for over 9 months I bet.
my grape plates
Just after 4 pm he did all the things,  and took a golf cart ride, solo.
We went and sat with Neil and Nancy for a little while, after Jim got home from his golf cart ride.
By now it's time for dinner. After we ate we took a golf cart ride over to Linda and Dennis Price, took there mail over and a gift we got her. We were there till after 9:30 pm. We got home watched a little TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment