Saturday, May 27, 2023

More Line dancing FUN

More line dancing FUN 
Wednesday May 24, 2023

This morning we had breakfast and coffee. Early afternoon Jim went fishing and I saw this park model that they hauled out of the storage area.
Later we took a golf cart ride and saw deer way up in the pipeline clearing.
Can't see them, and the sky was so blue, stupid phone.
 Nice staying home all day, we have been running around so much.
Did walk fit today late, didn't like it then, procrastinated to long.  Did it here outside under the awning. 
Beautiful blue flowers.

Thursday May 25, 2023

This morning we got up had breakfast and had dentist appointments at 12:00 noon, left the campground at 11:30 heading to Myerstown. We arrived at the dentist first time using our new insurance with her. 
We had a great cleaning, but a little overdue. Chatted with Cindy our dentist for probably over 30 years. 
Then we left to go to Plaza Azteca with her for lunch. Had a great time catching up. 
This picture was bad, so I asked the waiter on the way out to take another. This time he gave us Sombrero's  to wear, so funny.
Then on the way out saw this huge 5 gal bucket full of Margarita mix. Jim was wishing this was in our fridge.
Then we went out to Mary,  the lady that did my nails for over 20 years. I had one that just wouldn't heal, I thought I'd put gel over top till it grows out. It was nice seeing her again and catching up. Felt bad I only was doing one. I do miss them, mine are so sharp now.
After we left we went out to Horning's Market. 
That's what I call all the Amish stores that I go to now, little Hornings, it was probably the first one we ever went to. Haven't gone there in years and years since we sold the house, that was so close by. Used to love to go with my Dad, when he came over.  They have really good deals there, even had a pretzel food trailer outside. 
Was tempting but we didn't. They also built on and doubled in size since we were there last. I went in by myself, only spent $48. I think. Pretty good for here, definitely could have been more.
Then we stopped at our local favorite pizza shop in Jonestown. Grab some paninis to take home.
 Then we stopped out with Thomas, I texted my daughter-in-law that we were just going to drop off stuff because we wanted to go line dancing tonight, well I did, but to my surprise Jim went along happily.  We had to run home first.
 As I was texting her Thomas arrived home, as we pulled in first. We thought it was going to be a little while yet before they were home from work. So I added to my text, to her, that Thomas was here now, so I guess we're going to be late. So hard to leave my boy,, hate short visits, but better then none.. 
Went in said hi was able to get my hug,
 chatted for a little bit, made plans to get together Monday, and we headed home. Sarah just got home from school.
We put the groceries away that was perishable, had dinner, put on our boots, Jim took his pill, and we were out the door, heading to Granville.

 Tonight they're supposed to be lessons. They taught cruising and a couples dance, we did too. He had a few beers, and I had a club soda, might be my new thing going out now, was good, need something different since we quit diet Pepsi. He did get an appetizer later. 
Thursday nights apparently is Youngin night. I was dancing with the kids, was able to do a lot more than I expected was a lot of fun,  Jim and I even did a lot of our dances. 
It was loud and they like to stomp there boots. We didn't leave till 10:00 p.m. what a great fun busy day.
 I decided when we left last year I didn't want to sit around watch TV and crochet this year. I'm definitely not doing that NOW.


No comments:

Post a Comment