Saturday, January 22, 2022

Alone time

Our evening's sunset

This morning I heard Jim was awake first, he turned the coffee pot on. I came downstairs a little after 7  am. I made him breakfast, we had our coffee and I ate too, then  got ready to go exercise for Walk Fit that we do it 9 a.m..
 I checked the mail again first, Jim said we're missing another package. I texted him there wasn't any.. He told me he fixed the trucks back window. It now opens and closes. YEA.  This is what he had to replace. 
When walk fit was over,  a few of us decided to go inside and do some line dancing, I was one of five of us. We danced for good hour.
Jim went to hang out with his brother again. So I got back to our clean RV, and I was home ALONE. :) So I decided to work on the inside too, and clean alittle.  I put some stuff away and vacuumed, that takes awhile. 
My Rainbow, I want to start a business cleaning RV'S with it, I can show people the dirty water when I finish. Would you pay. And how much for this service??? 
I made myself lunch, was after 1:00 made a  turkey, bacon, and cheese sandwich with lettuce and tomato. I took a shower then watched a few YouTube videos. 
Tryed to plan a few upcoming dinners and took some food out of both freezers. Washed some towels too hung them outside.
Jim got home a little after 4 p.m. after visiting his brother. He said it was a lot of driving today. Took about an hour to get there,  they went to Oakwood Smokehouse for lunch. Then went to the German bakery Yahala, for dessert.  The one that he took his mother to last year. He filled up the water jugs too  before he came home. 
We sat and chatted for a while, then we took a walk about 40 minutes. Lance called while we were walking, we planned on getting together tomorrow.  He was Jim's former boss, when he told him about The Village's, he checked it out and retired before us. They are younger than us,, then bought a house there last year.  
Came back and made a light dinner for us. The grilled chicken he made the other night and I made zucchini fries in the air fryer. I made myself quinoa in the Instant pot with cauliflower rice and veggies SO good, Jim won't eat it.

1 comment:

  1. Len and I were talking yesterday. We feel that eventually you two would be buying a home in Florida. Are we right?

    ReplyDelete