Monday, January 17, 2022

Rainy Day in Florida

Woke up around 7 am. Had rained overnigh, and into the morning. Did our am routine, until I went to make us breakfast, put my oatmeal in the microwave for 30 seconds, it came on, and then off again and the screen went black. Now apparently we need to fix the microwave convection oven.

 Later in the afternoon after lunch I called and talked to my brother David for a good hour, later in the afternoon I called and talked to Travis while he was watching the Eagles, Jim had it on too. 
The rain stopped in the afternoon, it really got sunny. But still alot of wind. We watched the neighbors son behind us hit golf balls most the afternoon, someone must have said something. He stopped with his Mom, that I walk/line dance with, to tell us both they are foam balls.
Right before dark I found my YouTube video of the lady who does walk fit, and I did that on the TV, I guess she had a southing voice because  Jim fell asleep in his chair while I did that. 
After we had dinner I made quesadilla for myself,  and I had a little hamburger left,  I made Jim two little meatloaf  patties in the air fryer with rice and also corn on  the cob in the instant pot. I had to make a knew plan for dinner when there's no microwave convection oven. 
After dinner just after dark we took about an hour walk around the campground, the wind had subsided a lot by then. Found out earlier the big tent we had the yard sale under blew over,  they had to take it down. 
When we got home I took a shower and then we watched the 5th episode of 1883 we went to bed after 10 Jim never even came upstairs , he still is having a hard time laying flat in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment