Monday, January 17, 2022

Working on Microwave and still Windy

Jim was awake before me, and turned the coffee pot on. Till we did our morning routine, I got ready to go up and walk and line dance. Cool and windy still, but sunny.. Before I left I called RV place to look at microwave.
 I  took the golf cart up , I need all the time that I can get to get ready, plus I have alot of stuff to carry.  How did I get to work by 6 am. LOL. Also Hoping the buggy doesn't blow over.

We walked for an hour, 3 miles with walk fit. Then went inside to line dance, someone heard that some employees here have Covid and were still working inside. So we went back outside in the wind. 

Jim texted me he needed a 20 amp fuse for MW. The RV place called him back, and said they don't work on MW. So he did it him.  The store here didn't have any. We danced a little longer. Then I asked if anyone had one, Betty said she did, She texted her hubby Dale. I took her home on the golf cart, he looked and looked, had alot of sizes, but not 20.  I thanked them came home. Really felt like I could blow over then.
Went inside to this. Work in progress.

Hope it works after we go get one. I made us lunch, then. Jim's brother called. Jim was watching Creed I and II. While I caught up with our blog. 
Then we went to find a fuse and get a couple groceries.
We tryed Wal*Mart first for fuses. Had no 20 amp. Got our groceries, wore our masks in there. Then went to Lowe's NO fuses got 15 amp, just incase can't find anymore. Checked O' Riley had 20 amp glass, no ceramic ones. 
Then it  was after 4, so we went to Chili's Jim had fajita with steak and shrimp, I had salmon with broccoli and Mexican rice. Really good we do like it there alot.
Then we filled up with diesel at shell Station, 85 dollars. 
View of moon when we pulled into TTO. 
We got home with alot to put away. Jim put the fuse in YEA, worked great, he's the man. I put all the food away Then I took the top vent in the shower to scrub the grease off. He put it all back together. 

Jim Watched hockey I went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment