Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Beautiful day To Exercise Outside

I woke up just after 7 am, and Jim was down in his recliner. I turned coffee pot on and we drank coffee while watching news and weather. My favorite thing, am coffee.
I cleaned the pantry out with a few items that I wanted to donate to a food pantry they collect for.

I made us breakfast. I ate, loaded dishes and walked up for exercise, called walk fit. It was alot of fun. And we did 3 miles. I sat with a few ladies and we chatted for a bit. I walked back to the FW, Jim was outside making the cement patio so comfortable. He put chairs out and our little bistro table. They don't have a picnic table here on this site. 
We took a golf car ride, and dropped off the food bag. It was so heavy, really lightened up my pantry. 

We we got home, I made BLT's with a few of the last slices of turkey, for lunch. We shared a leftover bowl of the chicken casserole I made the other night. After we ate, I made a big instant pot full of veggie soup. 
We chilled for awhile, then put on our swimming suits and took the golf cart up to the pools. Jim went in hot tub, hopefully it will feel good on his back. I did the water exercise class. Talked with Joan and Judy, I went into hot tub for a minute. 

We went back to RV he showered I made dinner and showered later. I ran the dishwasher. Jim was playing with the new Garmin RV and YouTube video to learn this thing.
I went to bed early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment