Friday, January 14, 2022

Beautiful day, with a Breeze

Today started like yesterday, up just after 7 am and got ready put load of wash cloths in the washer. Jim took me up to exercise in the golf cart, I took so much water and my boots, would have been hard to walk with it.  Jim took the trash to the dumpster. I did walk fit with Leslie Sansone tape. It was so windy it really bothers my throat.
Then we went inside, yea. to line dance, we had 2 hours. It was nice to be out of the wind. 

Jim came up to pick me up and get the mail, they close at noon for awhile So we went back to RV for lunch. 
I didn't feel that well after being in all that cool breeze even though it was very sunny and beautiful.

Jim was able to fix our one light over sofa that was loose.
Jim got a notice that we had mail in PA. He ordered from Amazon a TPMS sensor and a switch relay for the truck window that wouldn't shut. He wanted it to come to TTO, no  went to Lebanon address, so I had to call to have it sent  here, what a pain.

I was chilling with my throat hurting, Cindy Turner texted was going to stop for a visit before they head west. They just picked there truck up after some service work. After I thought about it  and Jim and I said maybe they shouldn't come right now.

Jim was able to get the back window in the truck shut. Because he booked Hotties Detailing to come next Thursday to wash and wax the RV and truck.

We had leftovers for lunch and just rested a bit. Then we took a really long golf cart ride. Stopped by the lake. 
Saw Kellie and Jim coming home in there Smart Car. 
I made dinner for us, washed dishes, took shower. Folded the wash cloths. Watched This Is Us. 
Just real life stuff. Went to bed.


1 comment:

  1. Headache and sore throat. Hate to say it..... symptoms of Omicron. If it is, it is mild as is most cases.

    ReplyDelete