Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Moving to FHU site, Jam session with Jim

Jim was able to stay in bed last night but was up early. I didn't get up till closer to 8. We only had two of the three slides out,  it would have been hard for him to come down and sleep in his recliner, we are hoping to move into a FHU,  full hookup site later this afternoon, as we play the lottery game here. 

I made Jim breakfast, eggs,  sausage, and a pancake, he was starving, also a piece of pumpkin baked oatmeal. I had my usual, we shared our coffee. He went outside to put the golf cart together. I went out later and wiped the truck down, and some spots on th RV to clean it back up, After the little bit of rain we had..

 We talked to our neighbor, he wanted to see our golf cart. It's cute small size people are fascinated with. We talked about solar, there a  boondocking family, and they decided to  not even to move . They don't even go into CG very often. 

We had a light lunch, I made noodle soup with a little bit of deer meat that was left last night for lunch today, was really good. Then we took a drive to see what sites are open. Later we went up to play the lottery game. To give everyone that wants to play a paper with the available sites on it. You have one hour to drive around and pick your top favorites and be back by 2 p.m.. we took the golf cart around and checked them all out in 12 minutes. A lot of people had to walk, so sad for them, LOL. Then we  return to the porch and they called out names in the order they came into the park yesterday. They called the name Rice oh, Jim said do you mean Price, but NO  not yet, I had my favorite site,  and Jim had his. 

He ended up getting the one he wanted. I didn't care I just wanted to get settled. It was under some trees. Mine was grass. No  overhanging trees and a palm tree. It works for us so we went back to put the slides in and I follow Jim in the golf cart we got all situated.     By then getting close to dinner time.

I worked on the inside, really doesn't take long. BUT Jim sets the outside up so nice. He arranged such a nice outdoor space. Jim started to grill some chicken patties, I worked on the rest meal inside. 

Then we ate dinner, Jim took a shower. We went up to watch the Jam session  then.

They talked Jim into playing a set. Great way to end the day.. I got to talk to our friends Tony and Barbara. 
We got home in the golf cart I took shower before bed.

1 comment:

  1. We need one of those little, tiny golf carts. Then Len could ride out and get the mail every day instead of me walking. Like I don't need the exercise!

    ReplyDelete