Monday, January 24, 2022

Cold Florida Winter Day

Cold Florida Winter Day,  high 51 degrees low 34

Last night was Jim's first full night he spent in bed. But when we woke up, it was cold, and very windy. The sun did not come out until after 3. We had the heat on all day. Did not go anywhere. 
We froze in the golf cart taking the garbage up to the dumpsters. This is one of those very boring to read blog posts, so I'm keeping it short, not even a picture taken today.  I did my walk fit inside the RV for 4 miles. 
Later in the Day I was able to talk to Travis. 

HAPPY Monday January 24, 2022

Another cold morning, but not as bad as yesterday. We had beautiful  sunshine ALL day. I didn't think they would have walk fit today because of the cold, and wind, and we actually had frost. But no official cancelation yet.
So I called TT to try and switch up my reservation, had to wait for a return call, but didn't work, anyway.
Then I called to book RV Care Pros to fix our problem slide, they are a mobile repair company. Someone I just met in this park,, she used them for there slide,  with good results. Can't wait for that to be done.
Jim also booked a fishing trip for the chain of Harris Lakes on February 15, 8 am till noon. 

While I waited for a call back from TT, I got ready to go walk, since I didn't here anything. I didn't leave to late only 9:15 am. There was a few walking, so I joined in. When finished we went to the back of the building, was less wind.  We line danced for 2 hours. Was so fun, here is a picture of us, couldn't get everyone in the shot. 

When I walked back saw Mike and Mandy on the way in, said WELCOME to TTO.
When I got home we had lunch, made turkey bacon clubs again, with soup. I took a shower, then we went to fill up with diesel, $3.75 a gal. Then we went and got booze. Wanted more Chi Chi's pre mixed drinks, margarita, Mexican mudslide, pina colada etc.
We got home took a golf cart ride, Couldn't find Mike and Mandy or Sallie and Stewart.
Jim was putting stuff away and started on the golf cart, then Dennis stopped, we got to say goodbye to him. Then a new neighbor walked over, he remembered Jim from some CG from somewhere, he said his son was thinking about going full-time and was wondering how much it cost, that can vary so much, depending on your lifestyle, we started talking about it, THEN Sallie and Stewart road there bikes here and we talked with them till 6:30. Jim still put a few things away. Stewart helped Jim a little with the golf cart. When they left, I went in to get warm and heat up dinner. Jim finished up as it got dark. We ate I put some things away.  Jim Watched hockey before bed.


1 comment: