Sunday, January 9, 2022

Even More Beautiful Perfect Day

Still at KOA Starke. Florida,  Beautiful day 83 degrees with a little breeze.

Last night Jim started the night in his recliner. I heard him at 1230, come up and get into bed. But was up at 5 am and went back to the recliner. At least he was able to get out of bed unassisted, that's progress. 
I was awake at 5 took, just layed there till  almost 7.
When I got up had coffee watched news, mainly to see weather. I made Jim breakfast. Our normal am routine.  Got ready went for my walk. Said hi to my cute little family as I went by there camper.
When I got back, we sat outside a bit.

I texted Thomas today is my babies birthday.

Cecile came over at 11 am, I walked up to meet her.
The three of us chatted out under out umbrella table. Then I served as all lunch out there. Grilled chicken and veggies. They 3 of us talked together, she is so fun and easy to talk with, I really enjoyed our day together. We all made plans to get together tomorrow. We are going to Gainesville to see her. Have inside plans as it might rain.
She had to leave by 230. I walked her back up to her car.
really nice pool area.
When I got back, we changed into our swimming suits and walked up to the pool. It is kept at 80 degrees. Felt great, we hoped it would be good for Jim's Back. we chatted with a few people.
Went back, Jim showered while I made turkey corn noodle soup. I Cleaned all the meat off bones. I want to make a turkey casserole and turkey with gravey on corn bread with veggies with the rest. For 2 later meals.  As it cooked I took a shower.

We put stuff away outside I heated up the rest of the Thanksgiving food for dinner along with some of the turkey that I made in the instant pot.

We watched a little TV. Then we watched the live from Switch It Up YouTubers Todd and Shelia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment