Sunday, January 30, 2022

Had unexpected visitor and a Round of golf

Jim was up really early and slept in his chair for a bit. I made French Toast for us when I got up. It did get below freezing last night. But with the bright shining sun it quickly warmed up to 63 today.
We had our coffee and watched the news and weather. I started doing laundry and Jim made the bed and washed some dishes.

I wanted to do my walk fit with Leslie Sansone on YouTube on the outside TV. Jim came out and got it all set up for me. I just started and he said we have an unexpected visitor inside. I said WHAT,

A little gecko I guess you call it. Have NO idea how he could have gotten in here. He said how am I going to get him out. So I paused my walk fit. And this little guy was just sunning himself in our warm window by the table. I wanted to just grab him, but I didn't want to hurt it. Jim said do they bite, I said OH if you get bit, you will have a huge wound with alot of blood and pain, HaHA he said, so I got a clear plastic container and put it over him, and slid the TTO brochure we still had, over it,, Jim opened the door and I took him over to the tree, he didn't want to get out of the warm dish. 
Ok crisis averted I went back out to my 3 mile walk.

When finished went in, was really warm then. Put another load in wash put one in dryer. Then got lunch ready. We had soup I just made.
Then we took a golf cart ride, saw a few people walking around we talked to. Then we got our golf clubs and balls, went to play mini golf. Yea I won. 
When we got back wanted to sit out in  the sun for a bit. Barbara and Tony came over on there scooters we talked for quite a while. 
When they left, finished up the laundry and brought in shirts I had outside on the clothes line. I heated up dinner the leftover whips we had with pork from freezer. We watched 1883 and some videos before bed, Jim went up first. 

1 comment: