Thursday, January 20, 2022

Rig Washing Day

It was a later night then were used to, but I was up just after 7 and we did our morning routine and I went up to do walk fit, got the mail first then we walked at 9, and line dance from 10 to 12, all outside,  what a beautiful day it was 83. 

When we were finished I went over to the produce guy and bought more strawberries and three zucchini. 
Then I drove back to the RV. I came in and sat for a while. Couldn't wait to find out what happened with the AC when Jim went back  up on the roof . Long story short he knows what he's doing, I think he said it was the relay switch that was closed . He had to adjust it so it would open and close properly . Then we were back in business both AC's running. He is Amazing 

I heated up the turkey burgers and we had that for lunch. I took a shower and washed the dishes, for some reason the water was temporarily off for a short time. 
Jim had to call Hotties Detailing, they were a little later than he expected. He's a very punctual guy, once they arrived and they started on the roof, I hate watching, I just don't like alot of people on the roof.. 

This is how Jim likes to wash rig now.

So we took a short golf cart ride a good half hour long. As we saw the food trucks were starting to come in for the evening. We got back to the RV sat outside for a few minutes took some pictures then I went inside. It was very weird hearing the high-powered buffing machine from the inside as they started to wax the RV and truck.

Jim sat outside, later talked with our neighbor Dennis as they finished up. I got ready to make dinner, but I  do think he is going up to the food trucks. 

Jim took care of the 3 young guys who washed and waxed the RV and truck. It was a little pricey 520.00 plus 75. Tip. They did a GREAT job, Jim was very happy he didn't have to do it. 

We went over to Dennis and Linda, they showed us there FW. 
Then I went into RV to make my food, Jim and Dennis took our golf cart up to the food trucks and got there food. They got back and ate. I was finished by then. Jim Watched hockey and talked to Bryan for awhile.
I went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment