Thursday, January 13, 2022

Today We Line Dance

This morning woke up at 715, Jim was already downstairs in his chair. He had turned on the coffee that I prepped last night. We did our morning routine. I put some sheets in the washer,  and we had breakfast and then Jim drove me up to exercise. The produce guy said he was starting today at 930. Class starts at 9, the produce guy was already there, we will get it later today.

Jim left and I did walk fit for am hour. We had a 15 minute break. Then we line danced for 2 hours, SOooo fun, I did every dance from last year, your feet just remember.

Jim arrived just before noon. I sent him back for more water, and Tylenol. Had weird headache. 
Tomorrow we do walk fit, and we are line  dancing inside, so excited, can actually wear my boots.

I said our goodbyes, everyone wanted to know how Jim's back was when they saw him, since I told everyone. SO sweet. 
Then we went to shop for produce. We got a cantaloupe, corn on cob. 2 qt strawberries, orange. So excited I forgot to get a picture. 
We got back to the RV the long way home, RV'S starting to roll in.
We took everything in. He plugged golf cart in. This place is huge. I made jambalaya with chicken and shrimp. While Jim went outside and grilled two more chicken breast for later. 
 After we ate we went outside. Our neighbor Dennis a ranger from Hershey that works here in the winter, came over and chatted with us for nearly two hours. He was a wealth of information a lot of fun to chat with and hear about his recent travels. I nearly forgot about the sheets, I finished them and hung rest outside.  
 Then we went inside I felt like I was in the Sun so much  took a rest. Put all the food away. Still had my weird headache  so I laid down for half an hour. Jim was still outside listening to music.  Before I was texting with Christine she is heading to Benson Arizona, then talk to Cindy and she talked about her going to Benson. I told them both about a great restaurant in a golf course called, Benson City Grill.

 After my quick half-hour nap we got ready and took the golf cart up where the food trucks were going to be. He really thought there was going to be a cheese steak one there, but he never showed,  there is only a pizza truck there. So we went back to the fifth wheel first he was going to order from Philly Steak and get doordash. He had a few beers,  I said why don't I just drive and we'll just run over there and get them ourselves. So that is what we ended up doing. Ran to Publix next door for a couple things while they made the cheesesteak. 
We picked it up took it home before we left I put the Instant pot on with turkey burger  cabbage, cauliflower rice little bit of the rice from jambalaya and quinoa I added tomato soup I just bought and that's what I ate. 
We watched a Switch It Up video then Jim watched hockey.
I made the bed. I chilled upstairs and did this stupid blog while I had my hot tea, then took a shower before bed.


1 comment: