Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Moving Day to Orlando Thousand Trails AKA TTO

Today leaving Starke, KOA TO Orlando TTO.

I woke up at 7am, Jim was still in his recliner. He still can't stay the whole night in bed, so at 1 a.m. he moved to the recliner. He now has a big bruise, but not where the pain is. 
I got ready after I drank some coffee and went for my walk, and took the trash out. Was very chilly this morning 39 degrees. I got home and made him an English muffin and some eggs. I showered and ate my oatmeal. We packed up and pulled out at 10 a.m.. with less than a two and a half hour drive. 
Almost as soon as we left some guy ran a red light and then stopped in the middle of the road in front of us. He had to lay on the horn. We arrived at TTO, we were number 30 in line. We got a really good site in H Loop I told Jim not to overdo but he did all the things. 
He got the golf cart out while I put the inside back to normal. It's so good to finally be here.  We took a golf cart ride around 4,  we wanted to before it got dark.
Someone's really into Yellowstone, unless it's Kevin.
 When we got back I went for a little walk about 40 minutes. Stopped up at the family center to check out the activity wall and what was going on. Sunset reflected off the pool alittle.
They do a walk fit exercise tape outside the building every morning, water aerobics Monday Wednesday Friday at 3. And unfortunately only Mondays and Thursdays they line dance 10 to noon. 
I got home around 5 made dinner. Made some corn muffins with turkey and gravy and veggies on top. Jim was listening to music and we watched the news. Then I cleaned up the kitchen and took a shower again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh please, don't ever tell Len about that truck with the Yellowstone logo. The man is completely hooked.

    ReplyDelete