Friday, January 7, 2022

Day of REST

Well we woke up at 630 am again. It took a good 20 minutes for him to be able to figure out how to get out of bed. We only had the fireplace on last night.  Low last night was 58.

He sat on a bar stool at the end of island, had coffee. He said it felt better on the stool. I made breakfast for him, pancakes and sausage and I had my oatmeal. He moved to the recline. We watched a little weather report 
I washed the towels and hung them out on the chairs on our patio. I got ready to go walk with the KOA activity lady and a small group of campers, we walked every road, total she said  was 1  1/2 miles good start. At the end I took pic of this beautiful palm tree, has a blueish hue. 

I went back to RV checked on Jim, he was doing well. I cleaned the FW for two hours, was so dusty especially in the kitchen, HOW can it be so dusty when we just drove through all that snow.
Jim showered first time in 2 days.
I heated up the leftovers from Sunny's BBQ for our lunch. Was really good.
We sat outside for awhile was so nice, sunny. High was 65 degrees. 
I washed 2 more loads. We walked up to the pool to check it out. They say it was 80 degrees. We both put our feet in. Was fantastic. Might go in Sunday going to be 80 outsider, not just pool temp. 
There were 2 couples there we chatted with for a bit. After they left, Jim sat in chair and I trimmed his toe nails. They really needed it, he definitely can't do it. 
We came back got the trash, and we walked it up together. Then we walked over to the store's next door, lady I chatted with on the walk said they closed a Dollar General and Save a Lot  which I really liked over there. She was right.

We walked back, by then he was really ready to sit down. He sat outside a bit more. While he did that I went out in the freezer brought in a few more premade meals. Then I got supplies out and washed the dirt off back window, and some dust off the sides.
I heated up some pre frozen ham and bean soup. And we shared half Mantias pizza, funny there from Save a Lot.
Told neighbors behind us we enjoyed watching there fire out our big back window. They said come on over.
We watched a little TV. Jim's friend Bryon called, I took my hot tea I made said I'd be right back and I walked over talked with campers that had a fire.

When I got back  took a shower   we had a snack and I went to bed early ish again. Was another early morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment