Thursday, January 27, 2022

Beautiful Day, Met another YouTuber, Giovanni's

We both woke at 8 am today. Jim is doing better with his back, still had pain at times, now his bakers cyst on the back of his knee hurts.
We had coffee and I made breakfast. Put a pot of yogurt on.
I left for my walk around the park at 10:45. Was nice, got pretty warm and sunny by the end of the walk. 
Took a few nice pictures. 

When I got home we got ready and left for Giovanni's
They have a pizza oven inside. 
Jim got ham and cheese calzone, I had seafood ravioli, soup and salad. We both took leftovers home.
Then we went to produce place. It is across from the post office, don't even know the name of it. Have to find out.. Really good. 
I got strawberries, 2 sweet onions, blueberries, green beans, new potatoes, 2 oranges, 2 tomatoes, bunch of zucchini and 2 yellow squash. 
They also had Strawberry shortcake. We got one for dessert I took 2 bites, Jim ate the rest. He also got a pile of wood, 22 pieces for 20 dollars. Looks really good.

Then we went to Winn-Dixie,  Jim made a beer run then  waited in the truck. It was a very nice peaceful shopping trip. After the restaurant I wanted to make minestrone soup, they had a sad example of it there. 

When we returned back to the RV,  Barbara and Tony were going by. We chatted for a bit had to get the groceries inside. As we chatted,  Paul walked by from Liz amazing. I guess this is the year of the YouTubers. they're everywhere. LOL, I took a picture, of Paul he was in the middle, with Barbara and Tony on their scooters. 

We chatted for a bit, he was on his way to the bathhouse. They've been here for a week,  today's the first day I saw him. I never did get to meet Liz. We said  goodbye to Barbara and Tony and I went in to put all the groceries away.

After that we went for a golf cart ride. The park is really full. I checked out the activity board. They did a cake walk at 4, as we left saw people leaving with cakes, fun BUT we do not need a cake in here. Nothing going on we want to do tonight.

When we got home Jim sat outside a little. I got dinner ready. We had the hot dogs and grilled chicken patty and his burger, he grilled yesterday. I made zucchini fries again I had some turkey stuffed green pepper soup. Then we watched TV, I took a shower before bed.


1 comment:

  1. That produce looks great. I am always excited to see what is in the box we get every other week. At this time we don't get to choose. What you get is what you get. That's ok. We like most everything. Tonight, stuff zucchini. This week they had kale. Will give away. With Lens blood thinners can't have it.

    ReplyDelete