Saturday, January 15, 2022

Beautiful day for Yard Sale

Today we woke up just after 7:30, we really slept in today. Jim was already downstairs and turned the coffee pot on. After our morning routine, I wanted to be ready to be up at the activity center for the yard sale they do up there on Saturdays. Last year we did it at our sites, but I was hoping there would be more activity up there.

 After I packed up what I needed he drove me over there. I wasn't hoping we were going to be having it inside, oh, again I forgot the C word. Couldn't believe I was the first on there too. 
 It was only one lady that came behind us, she sold Tupperware her name was Sue, till the day was over we got to know each other quite well. We are going to lot of the same campgrounds. Once I realized I had to stay outside,  Jim took the golf cart back to the RV, got me my scarf sneakers another coat, Etc.
 I talked him into going into the hot tub for his back, which I'm surprised he actually did it. Then he took the golf cart back and showered. 
By then he had heard from Larry, his brother, he was trying to plan a day he would go pick him up and they would go for lunch. He brought the golf cart back for me and walked back to the RV and took off to see him. 
Sue and I did have a lot of people to talk to, we both sold some things we were quite happy.
 I brought soup in a tupperware container, she was selling one, I thought that was kind of funny.  I heated it up in the rec center and ate it outside. 
We both packed up, went from 10 to 2, we both left at 2.   
Jim and Larry, he took him to Cody's for lunch, texted me a picture of the menu, see if I wanted to order something. I told him to bring me some salmon for dinner tonight. When I got back to the RV I ate a little bit more for lunch..
Relaxed, watched YouTube. Found the YouTube video of the walk fit we do. Her name is Leslie Sansone, So I did a 3 mile walk in here,  finished right before Jim got home. 
We talked to neighbors she bought a couple bags from me. We talked to her hubby Dennis, from PA.  while he put my stuff away.
Then we took the golf cart up to where the food truck was, had hot dogs and sausage, he had sausage. We took a short ride as was getting dark, we had to put lights on. 
He brought me a lovely piece of salmon and a salad from Cody's was great. We took showers and he watched Hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment