Saturday, March 3, 2018

Explora Mount Dora

d
Friday March 2, 2018

Eustis, Tavares and Mount Dora, Florida

This is our location for the next good week. When we got up today it was a little late. Had a late breakfast. Took a shower and washed my hair. I also did some wash, sheet and towels. Put another load in before we left. We went to Mt. Dora. Someone told us about it, we just can't remember who it was. We parked put on our walking shoes. Walked a lot of cute very unique shops. Since we had a late breakfast we also had a late lunch. Of course we probably found the most expensive restaurant here. It was called Pisces Rising. We had a lake view, so nice. There was a cute little cupcake store we could not resist. We were there for quite a few hours, we hope to go back, was a wonderful day. Here are some pictures of items for sale, in some of the shops.

Then we returned to the truck. Found the WalMart food shopped. Which Jim is getting sick of doing. I almost always do alone in Pa. Maybe next time he wants to wait in the truck, fine with me, like taking a little kid with you. We found a place to fill our water jugs. Always one out in front of Winn-Dixie. Then we headed home. Was a nice drive back, a lot to look at.

When we arrived Jim brought everything in. I put the cloths in the dryer I started before we left and I put in another load. Then he put the grill on. He first grilled zucchini then peppers and onions and green beans last. We made a call to our oldest son, first we have talked with him since we left. A quick 20 minute call, he had people coming over. By then it was getting kind of dark. Jim put everything away outside. We came in and I ate some grilled veggies and he had a salad.

                                                     Above pic made with bullet shells
Jim showered I did the dishes and finished the wash. I polished my nails. Read some of my blogs. And then worked on ours. Watched a show I had in the DVR, after Jim went to bed. Tonight it is suppose to get cold, 50 something I think. Stay warm.














No comments:

Post a Comment