Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Nice Day at HOME

Tuesday March 13, 2018

Eustis, Florida

I was up first, smelled that coffee. Jim was up shortly after. I made my New Paleo banana blueberry nut pancakes, and eggs and bacon.
We had things we wanted to do today, because tomorrow is moving day, going to Orlando. So after we watched a little Today Show, we went outside he wanted to wash the camper and the truck. Well I like to think I try to help but lets face it I really don't do much to help. I washed 5 loads of laundry. And cooked, I almost always cook. I had some eggs and potatoes I made in the Instant  
 
 
Pot  I just realized I should have made them at the same time, but I didn't. It is really cool you can, I just forgot. We had lunch alfresco, I love to eat outside. Jim was still working, but he stops to eat.

It was cool out early on, warms up a little later and not much breeze today was nice. I wanted to read my book outside today. Was to cold in the shade and to hot in the sun. Jim had a call he talked to his friend inside. The truck was parked behind the FW in the shade I sat in the truck and read at least an hour or so. Was perfect temp, I kept opening the door more or shut it a little when it got to cold. Then Jim came out to find me, wondering where I was.

We went in I finished our salads I did earlier and made us each one for tomorrow. I made 1 and 1/2 grilled ham and cheese and a few sweet potato French  fries. We went for a little walk and took the trash and recycled cans out. We usually do it on our way out but we don't pass the dumpster on the way out. Yea probably TMI, anyway
we watched a little TV, I stay up to late. I touched up my nail polish. I got my last gel nail off my thumb today. Watched a little Tonight Show.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment