Monday, March 19, 2018

Sick Monday

Monday March 19, 2018

Orlando, Florida

I got up right after Jim did this AM. He was not feeling good kept coughing. I made breakfast with the leftovers from yesterdays. I made bacon scrambled eggs with grilled onions and peppers, the potatoes shared a biscuit and the waffle. I  got ready and went to Line Dance class. I was up there for 2 1/2 hours. I thanked them only one more dance day left for me. I saw Helen stop in, we met yesterday at breakfast, I gave her my card she hugged me they were leaving now tomorrow we are suppose to have some bad weather. I hope I get to see them again some day, so nice.

When I got home Jim had put away most everything outside. I took a shower and got our salads ready. We had yogurt with strawberries too. We watched some 70 Show for awhile.

I made dinner turkey meat sauce for me, I made Jim's with beef both with grilled veggies. I put spaghetti squash in the microwave. It was really good. Then we went for a little walk up and got some ice cream. We walked over to the pool and stuck our feet in, was pretty nice. Jim thought the hot tub would feel good on his back. We went back put the ice cream in the freezer and got our swim stuff. We walked back to the pool, not a lot of people there. Jim got in the hot tub. I was talking to some people that came in right after us. They are full-timers too from California. They were telling us about the TT they have there. We didn't stay to long. The sky was really getting black, was suppose to storm and rain. So far we didn't get much, unless it comes latter. Changed and walked back, had our ice cream I did the dishes. We watch our shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment