Friday, March 16, 2018

Yea back to Line Dancing

Thursday March 15, 2018

Orlando, Florida

Didn't get up as early as I wanted to. But in time to go line dancing. I ate a yogurt and left. We had a nice group all the regulars I remembered, and some new people I met. I changed into my boots when I get there.  We are parked a lot closer now too. I danced until about noon.

I washed our sheets before I left and Jim hung them out on our clothesline he made. We had salads for lunch. We wanted to find the place that sells outdoor rugs, the June's told us about. We should have went at out last campground in Eustis, we were closer there. So we left it was a nice drive. The place is called Beasley MFG, Inc. in Center Hill Florida. They have all different sizes and colors. They cut to the size you want. And you can't beat the price. We wanted a new smaller rug, for short trips when we don't want to put out everything. We got a rug 6x10 and a big door mat size for $17.00. Cash and checks only, no cards or mac. Has been a long time since I wrote a check.  It was giving me so many ideas of different things we could do. The garage building does not look like much, but it is worth going. They also have sun shades too. They have been in same location last 35 of 37 years they have been open, and they don't advertise.

Then we talked about what else we wanted to do. We decided to go to Red Lobster. I was getting hungry with only having salad and all that dancing. It was really good, we shared an entrĂ©e, but also had an app that we shared and dessert too. So good, love it there.

Then we went to WalMart and food shopped. And that's all I got to say about that. I bore you enough without going into details. Then we went to Publix, they had a water kiosk in the lobby there. After we filled up with water we came home.

Jim watched Hockey on his outside TV. I was trying to get some of my shows watched. I was outside a little too, I chopped veggies and Jim grilled them, zucchini, green beans, onions and peppers he also grilled some chicken. We are all set for tomorrow.  I ate some grilled veggies, so good. I stayed up too late like I always do, I took a very late shower and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment