Monday, March 19, 2018

St Paddy's Day at Home

Saturday March 17, 2018

Orlando, Florida

When we got up today I made smoothies, have not had one for awhile, keep forgetting to make one. We did our usual morning routine. Today here at TTO you can have an on site yard sale from 10 AM till 2. So about 9;40 we got out my two banana boxes of bags I make with recycled plastic bags. I put them out by the road. I started selling some very early on in the day. Even before I was really ready for the day.

I made some eggs with grilled onions and peppers. My brother Drew called. He couldn't hear my phone. I told him I would call him back. I had to finish my eggs and I had more sales, he thought I forgot about him, I didn't. We had a nice talk, I even got to talk with my other brother David too. Was really nice.

We sat outside was so beautiful, but windy. Cindy and John were on there walk with Nutmeg, they stopped by and we had a nice chat. I had to keep stopping our chat to attend to my bag sales. Was the best day of sales I ever had, and the easiest. A few people came back with friends to buy more.

For lunch I made unfried chicken and had more grilled veggies.

We got ready to leave, to go to my appointment to get my nails done at 4:00. We went right there, was weird going to someone else. Jim went over to Lowes to look for something while I was in the salon. We came right home after I was finished.

We watched a little TV and news. Had salad with a little more grilled chicken. I was reading my book outside a little but it has been making me so sleepy when I do. Our new friends, The June's, Gerry came over when I was reading and said the people that he met from PA, were coming over so we could all talk, they have a Cameo FW too. He invited them to join the club that we are all in now. CTC= Carriage Travel Club. We had a nice chat all  6 of us over with the Gerry and Diana. We all left right after the fireworks started, we all watched them for a few minutes. We all went home then. It was not as cold out as it had been.

I read some blogs while  Jim watched Hockey, we called it a night.


No comments:

Post a Comment