Sunday, February 17, 2019

Nail day, girls night out, more rain

I woke up at Cindy's, and Jim said you are the only one still in bed.  I couldn't believe that, I said go find me some eye drops,  my eye's are so dry and I can't see till I get drops. I got ready and made our bed and went downstairs. Christine made me a cup of Keurig coffee. And we watch the news. Then we packed up our things said our thank yous and goodbyes to Cindy and headed to Denny's for breakfast. We all drank more coffee, and had a pretty good quite large breakfast. Then we headed back to Pio Pico Campground. The main road through there, one side of the road was closed the other side had quite a lot of water rushing over it. Cars were backed up we had to make the decision to drive through it or not, if not there was nowhere else to go. We watched a few cars and trucks drive through. I was freaking out, we drove through it,  her car sits up a little  high and did great. Still was scary. We got back to FW and went in Chris waited while I changed, brushed my teeth and put on a little makeup. Grabbed  more water and a diet Pepsi. Her and I left to go Sharon's nail salon, she  is the one Chris stays with a lot here. She is a wonderful singer, and foster mon and has lost 96 lbs. Anyway I forgot my nail color, but picked out a nice sparkly pink color. The products the nail salon used smelled horrible, was almost giving me a headache. They never do it the way you're used to at home. My nail Lady Mary said I was going to miss her and I do, if you're reading this. We were going to go to get spring water for us, and go to some other clothing stores in the area. Chris was going to take me home after that and then she was going to go with Sharon to listen to them play music. Jim and I were going to take the night off. But the more I thought about it I decided if they would have me I would see if I could tag along. So we didn't have time for water and shopping that day after the nails we went right to Sharon's house and her husband was kind enough to make us lunch and I got a tour of the house my second California home tour. And then we left and met Lori and switched into her car and went to hear the music. We had to drive almost 2 hours to get there which was beautiful and a little scary some incredible views that the pictures do not even do it justice. We were heading to Casa de Zorro which was all the way down to the valley floor, so beautiful. I took pictures of the hotel, I got to play Roadie for some cool chick singers. It turned out to be a lot of fun. We had a fancy light dinner and awesome dessert and I took pictures of the desert. And the people next to us we're having so much fun I had to go talk to them and we were all dancing to the evening was over together.  We had a long drive back and it started to rain again at least it wasn't windy it was very windy when we arrived. We got to Sharon's and  we called highway patrol to see if road was open, it was so we decided she would take me home. By then it was after 1:00 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment