Saturday, February 23, 2019

Rainy day at home

I was up first today, and made coffee and a smoothie. I was catching up on my favorite TV shows that Jim doesn't like, and got a lot of for my crocheting projects finished. Then I made a late lunch in the instant pot, I have frozen turkey meatballs, and spaghetti first I made spaghetti squash in the instant pot. I have leftovers for another meal. Jim took a shower earlier I took one later and that was about it for this day.
Thursday this is getting to be a habit I was up first again and made coffee and smoothies I made him a hot breakfast I had cereal. He took a shower earlier the later for lunch we walked up to the activity room, it was raining a little, we took pictures of the flood water here at Pio Pico CG TT. He had a Cheesesteak and I had a pork BBQ sandwich sweet potato fries and French fries was a huge amount we brought a lot back for later. I talked to the ladies that were up during our craft sale we were up there again hanging out. Watch some more TV crocheted and listened to the Rain. Tomorrow will be another fun day.




No comments:

Post a Comment