Sunday, March 7, 2021

A little Rain But A Great DAY

A little Rain But A Great DAY

Saturday March 6, 2021

I was up first today. It was supposed to rain almost all day today. I  have two broken thumb nails for days now. I wanted to go into The Village's to Mango to get my nails redone. Jim didn't really want to, but he did. 
Saw my birds just out the door this morning too. The 2 babies are so much bigger in just a few days. There was some sibling rivalry when the one fought the other to get to the food first one of the parents dug up. They are self-sufficient in 2 months.
After breakfast we left, by then was around 11. We wanted to go into Brownwood for the farmers market, but Jim checked the live camera there, and it didn't seem like much was going on.  I didn't want to make an appointment, well I did, but didn't know when we would be there. So we just winged it. 
It is about 40 minutes away, at one point it did pour, but not for long then the sun came out. We actually needed our sunglasses. 
Jim dropped me off at the door. I went in no one was out front, only a few clients in the back getting pedicures. So they took me right away. 
While I was in there. Jim went and stocked up on beer and booze. Went into Publix got some Pepsi and tooth paste, he new I was looking for, it's hard to find the kind that I like. 
I came out when I was finished,  really nice outside.  We went straight back to the FW. We put stuff away.
Jim watched hockey one his phone, game started around 1. Then I made lunch, I had a salad and made us each a pork sandwich. I also baked off some paleo Chocolate chip cookies made with almond flour. 
We took a golf cart ride and saw beautiful  azaleas in bloom. 
I planted my new palm tree today too.
Talked with Travis today he took Mia over to Brigitte to give her the birthday gifts for her that Jim flew them there when he went to pick up his Mom. They had a nice long visit and we got to see her open them. Her in her Disney hat and fanny pack. 

Later for dinner we had more yellow rice with chicken and vegetables. Watched a little TV started Outlander, verdict is still out, hard to understand what they're saying with their accents.



Cooler with breezy wind as the weather people say.
Sunday March 7, 2021

I was up first today, but was after 8. I made Jim nice breakfast. I was busy doing little things around. I made a big broccoli salad. Fixed my one pillow today upstairs to keep from falling at night. Crouching a thing for it. I  " washed " my hair later in the day. Wrote up 3 medical Bill's got them ready to mail tomorrow. 
Jim worked on recaulking the shower. Then he glued the one seal back on the slide. 
I made lunch as he finished. A salad 1/2 sandwich for me sandwich broccoli salad for him and 1 more cookie each.
We took a golf cart ride to take trash out, and went to guard gate, to get list of available sites that we can pick from when we come back in 2 weeks 3 days. We picked #686. In Crossroads never stayed in the part of the CG, will be near The Price's. Said hi to them in there golf cart as they were coming back from laundry mat. We drove past a few more park models for sale, we checked them out, would really prefer a 2 bed 2 bath. 
After that, I made a list what I wanted to go get out of front freezer. Took items off my master list. Then called Nancy back she just called back again Jim said, once yesterday. 
For dinner heated up sadly the last of the smoke pork, mashed potatoes and I made a small amount of gravy with good pork drippings. My homemade applesauce warmed up fresh corn salad I had in the freezer. And very small amount of key lime pie that was out there too.
Jim watched hockey again on his phone I did dishes we watched a little TV. 




1 comment:

  1. Always nice watching the Sandhill Cranes and their offspring. It's just their cry that is scary.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete