Monday, March 15, 2021

Happy Monday

Happy Monday 

Monday March 15, 2021

Today Jim was up first, I made the coffee last night, all he had to do is push the button. I had a sleepless night so I got up but seems to be later than usual oh, but the time change messes everything up. 

He wanted to go up to the food truck for breakfast. But turned out they weren't there. So he dropped me off with the ladies that craft. He went home had bowl of cereal. 
We had a lovely visit. I forgot to get a picture but we all had masks on. Everyone had a different craft they were working on. I  remembered  everyone from last year, just not all there names. And one  new face, Deb the card maker.

 I called Jim and he came up in the golf cart, they were doing free Taco salads in the meeting hall,. I bought some thank you greeting cards from a lady that makes them, Deb.
The 5 thank you cards I got, she is custom making one more for me. Not finished yet.
We took the salads back to the fifth wheel,  I put chicken on top of mine, and we ate under the front in the shade. 
Saw kayaker in the river when we were on  the golf cart ride.
An artist had his paintings out. Richard Gordon's artist.com
Then we went for a nice long hot golf cart ride found some people from Lebanon Pennsylvania that an older couple in a red Cricket told us about. Had a long chat, they live really close to my MIL. Denise and Diana  Fox, they have a Reflection FW, and are pretty new to RVing.

 Have to get out of sun now. I blogged inside Jim listened to music outside for quite awhile.
When I was finished I went outside, his music was playing the Garth channel. We did a couple line dance together. 
He grilled us each a burger for dinner, we ate out on the picnic table. I made plans for us to go over to Marcia and Jeff Wednesday afternoon for another lunch pot luck, this time at there FW, they are close by at the Escapees park.
He chopped some firewood, his old chopping block. He is my lumberjack. Got fire ready to watch hockey.
 
I started a load of laundry and got ready and went up to the pool and hot tub for a quick dip. Not to many people there, was after 7 by then. 
Got home did total of 3 loads, watched my shows while he still was outside with hockey, yea they WON.
He came in after 10, we watched one show together and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment