Thursday, March 4, 2021

Day spent at Home

Day spent at Home

Wednesday March 3, 2021

Today I was up again right before 7 am over an  
1  1\2 before Jim. It is kind of like when your kids are still so little and you get up eay before them and have quiet time before you start your day.
This morning I made breakfast for both of us. Protein pancakes eggs, bacon for him chicken sausage for me. 
Jim went outside put the 1 new light on the FW under at the hitch pin. 
Then he got the smoker out, and started a fire.
I ate small amount of my oatmeal and yogurt and Jim had the golf cart ready for me, I went up to line dance from 12 to 2. Was so much fun, a smaller group this time.
When I got back from dancing I made us a small snack. And we got the pork on the smoker. We had a few nice chats as people walked by while we did that. Then we took the pork off Jim had taking a shower. 
We packed up and went up to happy hour at the pool. Soon as we got there they play the song we could line dance to. Then we ordered onion rings and sweet potato fries to take home. Saw the prices as we drove around in the golf cart. Then we got back to the FW. The price has stopped on their way home we had a nice chat made plans to go to a restaurant call The Hideaway, just have to pick a time to go. 

Then we went inside I heated up the half the onion rings and sweet potato fries sliced the pork and made us smoked pork sandwiches with mayonnaise barbecue sauce and chips. After dinner Jim started the fire up we sat outside for a while, I even had a blanket on my legs and it got really cold. I finally came inside to warm up which  took my feet a long time. 
I texted Phyllis we talked about us stopping in April on the way back to PA. Watched a little TV before bed. Still undecided if I like the memory foam 3 inch mattress pad we bought. I feel like I stink then it's hard to roll over and out of it. What a great day just chilling at home.

1 comment:

  1. What I miss the most of no longer RVing is the people we met (like you and Jim) and the socializing. With this COVID we have even less socializing here. BUT we now have both shots. Hosting Boondockers helps but most of our guests are just here overnight. Come in late, leave early. See you in a month.

    ReplyDelete