Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Moving to Clerbrook

Today Jim was up first he only had to hit the button as I had the coffee ready to start.
We had leftover blueberry French toast I made in the IP for breakfast. He went outside around 9 to start getting ready to move. I did my thing inside. We left at 10:30 for our last 2 week campground stay.  The whole trip went great it took just over 2 hours. 
It is nice to know what site we are to be in. When we pulled in Dale and Marylou Price came out to say Hi. Dale saw ants on our site, and went to get stuff to put on them. He helped us back in, we look forward to spending more time with them while we are here.

Jim did a beautiful job setting up as usual. He makes it so nice outside. We have a great view of the golf course. In no time at all he had the satelite dish and the golf cart put together. 
Our view out the back window.

I got lunch ready for us, soup and I heated up some chicken and pie I had gotten out of the freezer.
We sat outside for awhile. Steve called and we talked with him a bit. 
Later Jim put some boneless pork ribs on the grill. I made broccoli salad to go with dinner and my potatoes in the Instant pot, I cooked bacon and onions with wilted spinach and cheese and my homemade applesauce.
Dessert was glazed Strawberries with topping. 

We ate outside on the picnic table, that I helped Jim move and later my wrists are killing me.
Later we took a golf cart ride and saw Barbara and her hubby we pulled in and chatted a bit.
We headed home, was dark by then. Jim took a shower I did blog we watched a little TV.

1 comment:

  1. I never heard of French Toast in the crockpot. You are going to have to show me how.

    Fire Ants! Its that time of the year again in the south. I mowed the RV sites and front yard Wednesday (after yesterdays storms you would not know it.... how does grass grow that fast). When I mow I keep a bag of ant mound killer with me. I sprinkled several mounds. We keep a bag of the killer out by the sites in case our guests see one. we have RVers coming today. They were scheduled for yesterday but I warned them of the flooding and tornado danger. No tornado here but our exit on I-65 was closed due to flooding.

    ReplyDelete