Friday, March 5, 2021

My wonderful Brothers Birthdays

My wonderful Brothers Birthdays 

Friday March 5, 2021

I was up first today. When Jim got up I called my brothers on there birthday. David and Drew, they are born on the same day, but 2 years apart. We had a really bad connection, so we didn't get to talk very long. After breakfast I was watching some Naked and Afraid I ate a small quick bowl of yellow rice with the smoke pork from last nights leftovers. Then I went to the Veranda to line dance from 12 to 2. Was a small group today but so fun. 

When I got home Jim had gone through the mail separated the taxes stuff, and  bills to be paid, and  2 that I had to make a phone call quick to get them resubmitted with the right insurance.
Such an extraordinary beautiful day. When I was finished with that we took the trash out and took a really long golf cart ride. We saw the real estate lady named Lisa that sells the park models here. We stopped and talked with her, while we chatted Jim's mom called he talked to her till I was finished. Then we chatted for a while with her as we finished our ride. 
Came home sat outside so lovely out. WAS 83 out today.  Had a snack. I called and talked to Travis about picking up our granddaughter's birthday gift with Grandma tomorrow. 
Then me went inside I heated up some pork and the leftover onion rings from the pool party happy hour the other night.  Made 2 salads, Chilled with some more Naked and Afraid. Watch some TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment