Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Packing UP, Jungle Walk, Pool/ Hot Tub

I was up first this morning made coffee. When Jim got up I made Instant Pot Blueberry French toast for a late breakfast. 
I used my new air fryer lid to brown the top, and made a blueberry sauce to top it with.
Jim spent alot of time putting stuff away outside for our moving day tomorrow. 
We had leftover soup I just made and the taco salad for lunch. 
We sat outside some, watched the neighbors behind us had a new awning installed today. We chatted with them for awhile right before I was surprized by Jim when he went on the walk through the jungle with me, sweet he didn't want me to go by myself. 
 Peace River
     Beautiful path, we used to love to horseback ride on.
It is hard to see, but you could see how the pigs rooted all around in there. 
It was called orange trail, alot of wild oranges in there.  Jim was able to reach 2 to pick. He peeled one and it was so juicy and smelled great, but so sour I almost though he was going to choke to death. So we left the others in the tropical jungle. Here he left on the sign.
We got home had dinner. The leftover chicken Jim grilled with corn of the cob. With the last of the yellow rice. 
Then he suprises me again and said he would go to the pool with me. It was a little cold I guess since we had 3 consecutive nights that were cold. But the hot tub felt GREAT. 
When we got home to the FW Jim took the golf cart apart. I took a shower and tried to put some stuff away too. 
Jim had a fire and watched hockey outside, to bad they lost. I was inside doing my thing, IT REALLY went fast. 
He went to bed first I watched more Naked and Afraid before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment